Double Braid Blue Anchor Line - Chinaprice: contact company for price
using superior grade, high- tenacity fibers. It is also excellent
against rot and mildew, and is not damaged by oil and most chemicals.
Nylon rope is ideal for absorbing shock loads because it has the
greatest stretch of all twisted ropes, but is difficult when stretch is
not desired. Properties Easy to splice Great strength, Will absorb
water. Excellent wet/ dry strength retention Sure gripping surface
Excellent shock absorbtion Abrasion resistant Stays flexible and easy-
to- handle Application: Dog leashes Horse halters and reins Boat dock
and mooring lines
- Posted By: China Rope & Line Company Ltd.
- Phone: 86008523659864
- Address: Chaiwan,Hongkong, Hong Kong, China
- Website: http://www.rope-line.com
Published date: December 29, 2015 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Double Braid Polyester Nautical RopeRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - December 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Double Braid Polyester( Polyester braided core and cover) has a higher break strength than nylon. Polyester has less stretch than any conventional synthetic fiber. With it' s high strength and low stretch, Double Braid Polyester is ideal for controll...
Rappelling RopeRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - December 1, 2015 - contact company for price
Gym climbing rope or battle rope Material: Our battle rope can be made of Manila, pe, pp, pp & amp; pet or nylon. Lenth: We have 30, 40, 50 and 75, please choose the length according to our suggestion 30' = Beginners, Kids 6- 11 40' = Women, Kids 12-...
Rope Ball PackingRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Rope ball packing, Pp flat film rope, Pp split film flat rope twinelinear mass m/ kglinear mass ( tex)weight of spool ( kg)Numer of metersBreaking strength ( kg)Twist ( obr. / min)Diameer of the spool ( mm)Height of the spoolNumber of spools on palle...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"