Double Braid Polyester Nautical Rope - Chinaprice: contact company for price
break strength than nylon. Polyester has less stretch than any
conventional synthetic fiber. With it' s high strength and low stretch,
Double Braid Polyester is ideal for controlled lifting and pulling
applications. Perfect for use with winches, capstans, sheaves, block and
tackle. With Double Braid Polyester, you' ll also have limited creep and
high abrasion resistance. Softer feel and less friction. Suitable for
spinnaker halyards, topping lifts and headsail sheets. Best performance
on smaller boats. Lower stretch design.
- Posted By: China Rope & Line Company Ltd.
- Phone: 86008523659864
- Address: Chaiwan,Hongkong, Hong Kong, China
- Website: http://www.rope-line.com
Published date: December 21, 2015 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Rappelling RopeRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - December 1, 2015 - contact company for price
Gym climbing rope or battle rope Material: Our battle rope can be made of Manila, pe, pp, pp & amp; pet or nylon. Lenth: We have 30, 40, 50 and 75, please choose the length according to our suggestion 30' = Beginners, Kids 6- 11 40' = Women, Kids 12-...
Rope Ball PackingRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Rope ball packing, Pp flat film rope, Pp split film flat rope twinelinear mass m/ kglinear mass ( tex)weight of spool ( kg)Numer of metersBreaking strength ( kg)Twist ( obr. / min)Diameer of the spool ( mm)Height of the spoolNumber of spools on palle...
Paking TwineRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - November 15, 2015 - contact company for price
1) . pp twine 2) . Material: 100% polypropylene 3) . Spec: 210D/ 3- 120PLY 4) . Height: 4' , 6' 8' 10' 5) . Packing: 100g- 2500g/ spool, 1pc/ shrink. 6) . Colour: Depend on the customer' s demand Material: polypropylene SPEC: 210D/ 3PLY- - 210D/ 120 ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"