Webbing Straps - Chinaprice: contact company for price
color code and required Safety Factor: 5: 1 6: 1 7: 1 8: 1 Single ply
or double ply With reinforced lifting eyes Length: as required
Standard: EN1492- 1, ISO4878 Certificate: GS and CE This is the most
popular kind of webbing sling, there are made one of Polyeser, Nylon,
Polypropylene, the safety factor from 5: 1 to 8: 1 are avaliable. We
make these products according to ISO4878, EN1492- 1 JB/ T 8521.
complied with GS CE safety require. Customers could choice special
length base on special required
- Posted By: China Rope & Line Company Ltd.
- Phone: 86008523659864
- Address: Chaiwan,Hongkong, Hong Kong, China
- Website: http://www.rope-line.com
Published date: February 22, 2016 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Synthetic Rope Boat Winch UhmwpeRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - January 22, 2016 - contact company for price
synthetic rope, boat winch rope, uhmwpe rope Synthetic Rope is 5 times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis, yet, at the same time, is lightweight, flexible and comfortable. Ropes are rated up to 6, 000 Lbs and made with a kevlar blend making...
Solid Braid RopeRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - January 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Solid Braid Nylon Rope is a strong, high stretch rope. This rope stretches up to 40% before breaking, has good knot retention, is abrasion resistant, can be stored wet or dry, is flexible, spliceable, and is resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and...
3 Strand Nylon Nautical RopeRope / Chain - China Rope & Line Company Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
3- Strand Nylon Product Description: Manufactured from premium grade high tenacity nylon fiber treated with a proprietary Marine- Tech coating to improve fiber- to- fiber abrasion resistance. Features: Long wearing Supple, easy to handle Excellent ab...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"