Dry Type Fish Feed Extruder - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Dry type fish feed extruder is suitable for small- or medium-scale fish farms and fish feed industry, for processing shrimp feed, prawn feed, floating fish feed, sinking fish feed pellets and pet feed pellet.
Working Principle of Dry Type Fish Feed Extruder
Under the action of the frictional force of the principal axis and flat-die, the compression roller spins. The high temperature between the roller and die ripens the starch of the materials, and the protein becomes congealed. Then the fish feed is extruded from the holes of the die. Fish feed pellets are conveyed out of the extruder. Additionally, we can choose the length of the feed by regulating the angle of the cutting knife.
Features of Dry Type Fish Feed Pellet Extruder
1.Simple structure, widely used, small flooring space, low noise.
2.We can use dry powder materials to make feed pellets without adding extra water into the dry type fish feed extruder. The dry pellet feed is convenient to store.
3.The dry pellet feed is well processed which is easy for the animals to digest. During the process, the pathogenic microorganism and parasites are eliminated.
4.This fish feed pellet extruder also applies to make pellet feed for rabbits, ducks and the like. What’s more, the pellet feed is more economical than the compound mash feed.
5.There are many different press molds you can choose in according to the size of the pellet that you need.
6.The raw materials used in producing pellet feed is various.
Tips of Dry Type Fish Feed Extruder
1.Stay away from the feed inlet when fish feed extruder works. If you want to add materials into it, you should be with the help of a stick, not your hand.
2.We should add materials before turning on the machine. And leave some materials in the extruder when you stop the machine in case the express roller and die mold directly touch each other.
3.If the machine gets stuck, we should turn down the machine immediately.
4.We should loosen the bolt of the express roller after finishing work.
5.Check the degree of tightness of the belt to prevent the belt slipping and decrease the capacity.
6.Add and replace the lubricating oil regularly.
7.It is normal that the temperature of engine rises to 70 degrees after a long continuous working.
- Posted By: Fanway Fish Feed Machinery
- Phone: 86-371-65950309
- Address: 500m North away Zhangzhai, West Zhongyuan Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.fishfeedmachinery.com
Published date: August 10, 2016 -
- Business Description: Fanway Fish Feed Machinery manufactures high-performance fish feed extruder and fish feed pellet line. The feed production line can be customized. The products involve all fish feed and pet feed pellet making, and the re-use of fish waste and agricultural waste. Fanway has grown into a well-established feed pellets machine supplier, whose excellent products quality and perfect after-sale service have earned wide reputation among our customers at home and abroad.
Fish Feed Pellet Packaging MachineFishing / Aquaculture - Fanway Fish Feed Machinery - China - August 10, 2016 - contact company for price
Fish Feed Pellet Packaging Machine-FY-DCS1 Automatic packing machine is designed for bagging products, such as fish feed pellets, organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, white granulated sugar, seeds, grains, wood pellet, and other animal feed pelle...
Fish Feed Production LineFishing / Aquaculture - Fanway Fish Feed Machinery - China - August 10, 2016 - contact company for price
Manufacturers are keeping exploring more advanced fish feed pellet machine and production technology to satisfy customers’ increasing demands for high-quality and nutritionally-balanced sinking & floating fish feed. The early fish feed equipment ...
Nile Tilapia Fingerlings FryFishing / Aquaculture - MCR Ltd - Russia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Nile Tilapia Fingerlings / fry Dear Sir! We are looking for Nile Tilapia Fingerlings / fry The test quantity is 50 fry. Please, let us know of availability to buy, sanitary certificate, certificate of origin, delivery method, Price, payment method. A...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"