Tungsten Scrap Fish Tool - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Tungsten Scrap Fish Tool
ZCMIM special in metal parts in different industries including industrial parts, medical accessories, tool accessories, fishing accessories, mobile phone accessories, electronic accessories, watches accessories.
- Posted By: ZCMIM Techonology Limited
- Phone: 23020959
- Address: Xiangshan Rd 225#, Songgang Town, Baoan District, shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.zcmim.com
Published date: June 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: ZCMIM is specialized in iron, stainless steel, carbide, high density tungsten alloy, aluminum, copper and other metal powder metallurgy materials, injection molding product development, production and sale of high-volume production of precision, three-dimensional complex shapes and a special performance requirements of metal parts.
Guangzhou International Aquarium Show Gias 2017Fishing - Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group - China - August 29, 2016 - 11.00 Dollar US$
2017 Guangzhou International Aquarium Show (GIAS 2017) Date: April 7th-9th, 2017 Venue: Guangzhou International Sourcing Center Add: Address: No.8 Pazhou Avenue East, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, 510335, China Huge Market Potentials in Guangdong Guang...
China Fish 2017Fishing - Beijing Admire Exhibition Co., Ltd (China Fish) - China - August 22, 2016 - check with company for price
Feb. 05-07, 2017 China New International Exhibition Center, Beijing As the first international fishing tackle show of each year, China Fish has been chosen by more and more big brand names as their yearly can’t miss platform to promote their newly la...
Custom SwimbaitsFishing - Guangzhou dearfishing tackle manufacture co.ltd - China - July 25, 2016 - 2.00 Dollar US$
Quick Details Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Brand Name: Dearfishing Model Number: F4j04 Type: Artificial Bait Name: custom swimbaits Materials: High quality ECO-Friendly ABS Size: 6.5inch Weight: 97g Connected Method: Metal Joint Stati...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"