Wine Vinegar 6 - Lithuaniaprice: contact company for price
containing vitamins, minerals and acids necessary for the human
organism. It is distinguished by the clearly perceptible aroma of wine
and by excellent flavour properties; therefore, it is widely used in
food preparation. Mild white- wine vinegar will flavour salads, seafood
and poultry dishes as well as sauces and will facilitate digestion.
- Posted By: Actas
- Phone: 37060046488
- Address: Naujoji str. 26, LT - 17247, Jasiunai, Salcininku , Jasiunai, Lithuania
- Website: http://www.actas.lt
Published date: October 8, 2015 -
- Business Description: SC "Actas" is the only producer of natural vinegar in Lithuania. The firm started to produce natural spirit vinegar in 1959. Vinegar is produced by tiny organisms called acetic acid bacteria. These bacteria absorb oxygen and ferment ethyl alcohol into vinegar in fermentation vats filled with beechwood shavings.
Spirit Vinegar 9Condiments - Pickles - Actas - Lithuania - October 8, 2015 - contact company for price
It is biologically- produced vinegar, which, in addition to acetic acid, contains food flavourings and mineral substances, which form during fermentation and lend to the product an exceptional flavour and aroma. It is widely used as a spice or condim...
Spirit Vinegar With Spices 9Condiments - Pickles - Actas - Lithuania - October 8, 2015 - contact company for price
It is natural spirit vinegar with peppers, tarragon, garlic, onions, dills, basil, bay leaves and a mixture of other spices added in it. It is an irreplaceable spice and preservative when preparing food products and preserving vegetables, mushrooms o...
Apple Cider Vinegar 6Condiments - Pickles - Actas - Lithuania - October 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Apple cider vinegar has a nice flavour and excellent aroma; therefore, it is widely used in cooking. Apple cider vinegar contains all the same elements as are found in apples: vitamins ( A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, beta- carotene) , mineral substances ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"