Canned Sweet Kernel Corn 12 Oz - Thailandprice: contact company for price
Canned Sweet Kernel Corn Vacuum Pack 12 oz. (340 g.)
Packing : 24 tins (normal or Easy open Lid) x 12 oz. per carton
Products origin of Thailand
Our Canned Sweet Kernel Corn is the non-GMO corn, packed under our strictly control to ensure the finest quality and meed the world standards of sanitation and hygienic.
Buyer's in all countries are welcome. Please contact us for details. We are assure you of our prompt attention and most reasonable competitive price.
Canned Sweet Kernel Corn 12 Oz
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Sandstone International Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 6627458211
- Address: 21/1 Floor, A.P. Nakarintr Building, 88 Lasalle 58, Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand
- Website: http://www.sandstonethailand.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Canned Sweet CornCorn - Viet Delta Corporation - Vietnam - December 22, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
• Canned Baby Corn Specifications + Tin type: tin coated Varnishes + Capacity: 15 Oz + Lid: normal lid or easy-open lid + Corn types: whole, bkoken + Weight: N/W: 454gr; D/W: at least 50-52% + Acid: 1.80-2.50% + Brix: 7.0-9.0% (LS) | or 16.0-18.0% (H...
Canned Baby Corn In Good QualityCorn - WINDFOOD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - China - January 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Specification: Canned baby corn Size Cutting style Medium Package 6/ A10 Whole Cuts Brine Pickled Water Steel tin Glass jar 6/ A9 12/ 850g 24/ 425g 24/ 400g 24/ 370ml 24/ 240ml 24/ 212ml Raw material: Fresh baby corn Outer packing: In cartons Season ...
High Quality CornCorn - ILC Trading Pty Ltd - South Africa - December 26, 2015 - contact company for price
We are Exporters of Agricultural NUTS , KERNELS and SEEDS in the global markets. The processing of products are done under a hygienic environment and customers are provided with reliable Products. we have the following product for sale . 1. high puri...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"