Modified Food Starch For Dairy Products - Chinaprice: contact company for price
These modified food starches are applied as a thickening and texturing agent for dairy products, such as yogurt, ice cream, sour cream, pudding, cheese, etc.
Features and functions:
- Provide desired viscosity and body
- Stable thickening property
- Stable freeze-thaw property
- Enhance smooth and creamy texture
- Reduce fat content in dairy products
- Shear resistant in food processing
- Stability in low temperature storage
- Long shelf life
- Posted By: Universal Starch LLC
- Phone: 8618561618317
- Address: 16 Guanghua Road, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
Published date: October 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: Universal Starch LLC is a leading modified starch products and
solutions provider to the food, beverage, paper and other industries,
with R&D center and production facilities in China. We are dedicated to
supply quality modified starch products using corn, tapioca, potato,
waxy maize and other grains to our domestic and global customers. We
can work with customers to help them develop new products or improve
existing ones, with the support from a professional team headed by a
reputable industry expert.
Universal Starch LLC produces a wide range of modified food starches to improve the appearance, stability, texture, taste, shelf life and other characteristics of diverse food products, such as soups, sauces and dressings, meat, surimi, bakery products, batters, breading and coatings, dairy products, confectionery, frozen food, vitamins, flavors, and beverage.
Modified Food Starch For Meat ProductsCornstarch - Universal Starch LLC - China - October 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Modified Food Starch for Meat Products These modified food starches are applied as binder and texture modifier in processed meat and seafood products, such as chicken breast meat, bacon, meat ball, sausage, fish ball, crab stick, etc. Features and fu...
Tapioca Starch Grade 1Cornstarch - Viet Delta Co.,ltd - Vietnam - January 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Dear Sir/Madam, + Specification of Tapioca starch : Whiteness : 92% min Starch content : 85%min Moisture : 13% max Ash content : 0.2% max Fiber : 0.1% max P-H: 5-7 SO2 : 30 ppm max Viscosity : 700 BU Min + Packing : 25kg; 50kg (PP/PE) or buyer's requ...
Tapioca Cassava ManiocCornstarch - 2KLEAGUES - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
firstname.lastname@example.org , cell no: 841688279426 Origin: Central Viet Nam Type: Native Starch, flour, chip & residue. Moisture: 13% max. Fiber: 5% Packing: 50kgs/bag, 18tons/cont 20' Capability: 5, 000tons/month. No harmful weevils & chemicals in tapioca. ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"