Offer Quality Tapioca Starch - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
exporting all kinds of Tapioca, like Native Tapioca Starch, Modified
Tapioca Starch, Tapioca Flour, etc which are used in various industries.
Native Tapioca Starch grade 1:
Starch content: 85% min
Moisture: 13% max
Ash: 0.2% max
Impurity: 0.2% max
Whiteness: 92% min
Viscosity: 700 B. U min
Pulp: 0.2 ML max
pH: 5- 7
ORIGIN: Viet Nam
PACKING: PP 25/ 50Kg PE bag, 850Kg Jumbo bags
If you have demand or any queries of tapioca starch, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Jenny Lee at leeATsovimexcoDOTcom. .
- Posted By: SOVIMEX CO.., LTD
- Phone: 0839483538
- Address: 2/49 Phan Thuc Duyen Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.sovimexco.com
Published date: December 7, 2015 -
- Business Description: We are Sovimex Co., Ltd one of the leading exporters in Vietnam specializing in supplying all kinds of Tapioca such as: Native Tapioca Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Tapioca Flour, Tapioca Residue and chips which are used for various industries.
Sale Maltodextrin Corn Starch Maltose Glucose SyrupCornstarch - Qingyuan Foodstuff Co.,Ltd. - China - March 14, 2015 - contact company for price
Maltodextrin is a kind of hydrolysis product between starch and starch sugar. Maltodextrin is widely used in frozen food, dairy products, medicines, convenience food, paper, textiles, building materials, chemicals. etc. FOB Port: Qingdao Delivery Det...
I Want To Sell Native Tapioca StarchCornstarch - Thai Foods Product International Co.,Ltd - Thailand - March 7, 2014 - contact company for price
We' re manufacturing and exporting Native Tapioca Starch. It is ingredient to increase viscosity of soup, used as binder and flavor support in meat balls and fish balls. The product can be processed from 20- 50% depending on the quality squid and fis...
Modified Food Starch For Meat ProductsCornstarch - Universal Starch LLC - China - October 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Modified Food Starch for Meat Products These modified food starches are applied as binder and texture modifier in processed meat and seafood products, such as chicken breast meat, bacon, meat ball, sausage, fish ball, crab stick, etc. Features and fu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"