Yellow Corn Flour Or Maize - Brazilprice: contact company for price
Ground yellow flour (100% cornflour) – NCM
Ultra fine ground yellow flour prepared from
milling de-germed maize. (100% cornflour)
Raw material used in the production of
biscuits, cookies, pasta, soups, Bread,
sauces, seasonings, and food packaging
Polypropylene bags weighing 25 kg or 50 kg.
- Posted By: Nutrimilho Ind. Com. Ltda
- Phone: 554432666767
- Address: Rodovia PR 317 Km 106 Lote 206 B Quadra 55, Maringa - Parana, Brazil
- Website: http://www.nutrimilho.com.br
Published date: March 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: Nutrimilho is a company specialized in the production of maize flour
(yellow corn flour) destined to the human consumption.
Since 2005, Nutrimilho has been exporting to customers located in West Africa. The flour destined to the external market can or not to be enriched, in agreement with the customer's requirement.
At the beginning of 2013, according to the companies policies of expansion and diversification, it started to export other agricultural commodities, such as soybeans, soya pellets, yellow corn, wheat (break bulk in container), cotton, sugar and rice (pp bags in containers).
Offer Quality Tapioca StarchCornstarch - SOVIMEX CO.., LTD - Vietnam - December 7, 2015 - contact company for price
We are Sovimex Co. , Ltd in Vietnam- specializes in processing and exporting all kinds of Tapioca, like Native Tapioca Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Tapioca Flour, etc which are used in various industries. SPECIFICATIONS: Native Tapioca Starch gra...
Sale Maltodextrin Corn Starch Maltose Glucose SyrupCornstarch - Qingyuan Foodstuff Co.,Ltd. - China - March 14, 2015 - contact company for price
Maltodextrin is a kind of hydrolysis product between starch and starch sugar. Maltodextrin is widely used in frozen food, dairy products, medicines, convenience food, paper, textiles, building materials, chemicals. etc. FOB Port: Qingdao Delivery Det...
I Want To Sell Native Tapioca StarchCornstarch - Thai Foods Product International Co.,Ltd - Thailand - March 7, 2014 - contact company for price
We' re manufacturing and exporting Native Tapioca Starch. It is ingredient to increase viscosity of soup, used as binder and flavor support in meat balls and fish balls. The product can be processed from 20- 50% depending on the quality squid and fis...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"