Native Tapioca Starch - Indonesiaprice: contact company for price
Indonesia origin NATIVE TAPIOCA STARCH (CASSAVA STARCH/FLOUR)
Tapioca Starch is produced primarily by the wet milling of fresh cassava roots. It is mainly used as food, but is also readily converted chemically, physically and biologically into many useful products to date such as paper, textiles, adhesives, beverages, confectionery, pharmaceuticals and building materials. Tapioca starch has many remarkable characteristics, including high paste viscosity, high paste clarity, and high freeze-thaw stability, which are advantageous to many industries.
Whiteness : 90%
Moisture Content : 13%
Starch Content : 85%
Ash Content : 0.1%
Ph (5% solution) : 5.0 - 7.0
Fiber : <= 0.08%
Packing : 50 kgs in plain bag, shipped with containers.
Min Qty : 100MT
Payment : L/C or T/T
Native Tapioca Starch
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: SIVALI UNIVERSAL, CV
- Phone: 628126072596
- Address: Jalan Kancil No.8 , Medan, Indonesia
- Website: http://www.wood-sivaliuniversal.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: SIVALI UNIVERSAL CV is wood working industry specializes in manufacturing and supplying architectural and construction design of wooden building material including: Wooden Door (panel door, solid door, engineering door, French door, louvred door, flush door, moulded door, glass door, etc)
Wooden Window (awning windows, casement windows, double hung window, picture window, jalousie window, hopper window, etc.)
Wooden Stair (stair plank and stair handrail),
Wooden Moulding (baseboard moulding, door case moulding, window case moulding, crown moulding, chair rail moulding, picture frame moulding, etc.),
Wooden Frame (door/window frame, picture frame), etc.
Block board (finger jointed laminated board, other block boards)
We deliver these finest wooden housing components for your commercial building project as well as residential building project or even for your own home.
We are using superior quality and durable materials such as merbau, bangkirai, kamper, nyato, meranti, teak, etc., exquisitely designed and crafted by our experienced and talented production team.
Our products available in wide variety designs from contemporary minimalist designs to traditionals. We accept customized specification, size and design from customers.
Grinded Rice HuskFlour - ZIP INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Grinded Rice Husk: Rice Husk Powder (soft) for Poultry Feed. - Made by 100% nature rice husk - Protien : 3.09 - Fibre: 38.6 % - Ash : 13.1% - Moisture: 5.08 % - Packing: 50 kgs/bag cont 20': 18 tons We are ZIP INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - We are both Rice...
Rice FlourFlour - ZIP INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Specification: Moisture : 11.32% Dry Substance : 86%-88% Fat(d.w) : <0.50% Ash(d.w) : <0.50% Protein(d.w) : 7%-8% Fibre(d.w) : 0.01%- 0.20% Carbohydrate(d.w) : 78%-80% Granulation <300 Micron (50Mesh) Packing 30 Kg Laminated HDPE Bags If you...
Tapioca Starch Moisture Waiting 1843Flour - ZIP INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Specification: Tapioca starch: 1. Starch content : 85% min 2. Moisture : 13% max 3. Raw fibre : 0.5% max 4. Ash : 0.2% max 5. PH : 6 - 8, 4 - 7. 6. Viscosity : 650 CBU 7. SO2 : 30 max If you interested in our product, pls feel free to conctact with u...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"