Konjac Noodles Model Sp 1 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Konjac noodle are known as konnyaku noodle and Shirataki noodle. Which is made from the root of a plant called Amorphophallus Konjac grown in various parts of Asia.
●Made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan .(High Fiber)
●Low-carbohydrates, Low- calories.
●No fat, No Sugar, No starch.
●Little flavor of its own .Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
- Posted By: Ator Import and Export Limited
- Phone: 008675584416883
- Address: 24A Builing D BaiheYindu Buji T LongGang District , Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.konjacator.com
Published date: November 12, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Tapioca Starch PowderFood - TINMAI CO.,LTD - Vietnam - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Tapioca starch - Starch content: 85% min - Moisture: 13% max - Ash content: 0.2% max - Whiteness: 89% min - Fiber: 0.2% max - pH: 5-7 - Viscosity: 750 BU min - Packing: PP/PE bags of 50 kgs net or Jumbo bags of 850 kgs net Tapioca powder - Starch con...
North American Food As Well Health Beauty CareFood - EXIM Strategies - USA - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
We represent over 6000 items in the following categories: We can quote FOB or arrange shipping. Beverage Coffee Tea Soft Drinks Fruit Drinks Energy Drinks Vitamin Drinks Dairy Water Cappuccino/Cocoa Shipper/Rack/Display Equipment Mixers Juice Seasoni...
Exim Strategies Corporation Food ProductsFood - EXIM Strategies - USA - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
EXIM Strategies Corporation can provide North American products in the following categories: Beverage: Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks, Fruit Drinks, Energy Drinks, Vitamin Drinks, Dairy, Water, Cappuccino/Cocoa, Mixers, Juice Seasonings: Ingredients, Spice...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"