Abalone Flavor Liquid - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Latest Style Flavour.
High Quality for food,
Unique Aroma Flavour.
1.The product. Which is liquid and heat stable, is produced and refined from abalone products with enzymolusis.
2. Its natural, nutritious, nontoxic and without side-effect, and has perfect natual flavor of abalone
3.The product main ingredients is squid extracts.
4.Its hygiene indexes are up to the national food additive hygiene standards.
5.with ISO QS approval
1.They are adapted to different requirements for flavor and taste of food, which have abalone flavor character, and can siginificantly increase abalone flavor ans taste for these foods.
2.Its widely used in all kinds of food to improve strong and perfect abalone flavor and real squid taste.
3..Its widely used in foods such as catering, meat products, instant noodles, chicken essence, condiments , cold food and household seasonings, puffed food, biscuits, fast-frozen food and so on.
Dear Valued Clients:
We're manufactory which specialize in manufacturing food flavour with more 30 years' experience. We are always catching up with popular trend food flavour, and putting it into our products for our clients. Now we're ready for the challenges from the world.Also.We have the capabilities to tailor-make any flavors to your specific requirements.
If you want to get further more details about my factory and products, please send an inquiry at: gyjessy.lai AT g mail DOT com.
Looking forward to establish long-term and friendly business relationship with you. And welcome you warmly pay a visit to my factory in anytime.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GY FLAVOURS
- Phone: 008613560227374
- Address: ROOM 1220,ZHONZHOU TRADING CENTER,XINGANG EAST ROA, GUANGZHOU,CHINA, China
- Website: http://www.gyflavourworldbid.com
Published date: September 4, 2012 -
- Business Description: Gangyang Flavors And Fragrances Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the most prestigious companies in the flavor and fragrance industry, ranking for years as one of the top 10 enterprises in China. We were established in 1980. With the past 30 years' relentless efforts, Gangyang has grown from a small workshop to a global creator and manufacturer of flavors. Our main products include a variety of food flavors, taste enhancers, compound seasoning powder and bouillon cubes etc., which are being provided to global, regional and local food, seasoning and consumer goods companies. We currently possesses two ISO and HACCP certified production bases, one national level research and innovation center located in Guangzhou City and offices all around China and in a number of overseas cities. Our leading presence in the industry continues to be built on our knowledge, integrity, creativity, innovation and technology. Our consistent focus is building partnerships with our clients, and offering our customers a wide variety of great tasting and cost effective flavor solutions.
Caffeine Anhydrous PowderFood - Additives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Caffeine Anhydrous is a xanthine alkaloid mainly extracted from the seed of the coffee plant and the leaves of the tea bush, available as White or almost white, crystalline powder or silky, white or almost white, crystals. Caffeine Anhydrous is the c...
Organic Cocoa PowderFood - Additives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
The fine and aromatic cocoa powder is obtained by grinding chunks of cocoa cake. The cocoa powder is used by chocolate producers, bakeries, dairy and bread- baking plants. Most favourite by the customers is the natural cocoa powder with the low fat c...
Edible Beef TallowFood - Additives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Edible Beef Fat is obtained by heat rendering of tissues ( cuttings and trimmings) from beef, which is then refined, bleached and deodorized. Iodine value37 - 55 Free fatty acids 0.1% max Peroxide value 2.0 max Moisture & volatiles 0.05% max Melting ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"