Bamboo Leaf Flavonoids - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Active Ingredient: Flavone 10% - 50%
Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh
Test Method: UV
Bamboo Leaf Flavonoids description
Latin Name in Botany: Phyllostachys pubescens Mazel ex H. de Lehaie
Used Part: Leaf
Active Ingredient: flavone, phenolic acid, lactone, polyose
Appearance: Brownish- yellow powder; taste a little bitter; and has nice bamboo leaf fragrance
1. Protect cardio- cerebral- vascular; Regulate blood fat; Bring down blood sugar density
2. Strong immunity system and help overcome fatigue
3. Anti- bacterium and virus; Anti- stench and add fragrance
4. Anti- oxidant
Pharmaceutical raw materials
Food and Drink for health care
- Posted By: Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 862962893180
- Address: Room 1301, Tongda Building, Tangyan Road, Hi-tech , xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.yuensunshine.com
Published date: August 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Cosmetic Food Additives Matcha Green Tea Powder Extract PolyphenolFood - Additives - Xi'an Changyue Phytochemistry Co., Ltd - China - August 20, 2014 - contact company for price
♥ Details: 1. Product name: matcha Green tea powder P. E 2. Specification: 20% - 98% ( teapolyphenol) ; 30% - 90% ( catechinicacid) 3. Color: Yellow brown powder; 4. Used Part: leaf ; 5. Testing method: HPLC & UV. ♥ Function: reducingbloo...
Chemicals Food AdditivesFood - Additives - Gantrade(Dalian) Co.,Ltd. - China - August 15, 2014 - contact company for price
Acesulfame K Aminophylline Anhydrous Ascorbic Acid Aspartame Azodicarbonamide BCAA ( Branched Chain Amino Acid) Benzoic Acid Beta Carotene Caffeine Calcium Citrate Calcium Gluconate Calcium Lactate calcium sulphate Carrageenan Citric Acid CMC Cocoa P...
Offer To Sell Flavor EnhancerFood - Additives - Thai Foods Product International Co.,Ltd - Thailand - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
TS- TIDE ( I+G) is the natural flavor enhancer for food categories such as snacks, soy sauce, fish sauce, canned sea food and etc. The synergistic effect can be recognized by cost savings because it is 20 times stronger than MSG. Furthermore, TS- TID...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce