Fcc Iv Usp Aspartame For Food And Beverage - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Aspartame is widely used in carbonated beverages, fresh mints, tea, milk, jelly, ice cream, calcium, solid drinks, preserved fruits, chocolate, oral liquid, coffee, chewing gum, cakes (moon cake) alcoholic beverages, fruit drinks, lactic acid drinks, confectionery, jam / filling, instant oatmeal and other table food.
Aspartame has the advantage of:
(1) E951, safe, by the United Nations Committee on Food Additives as GRAS level (generally recognized as safe) for all sweeteners in the most thorough research on human security products, E951 has been more than 100 countries around the world, more than 6, 000 products in the 19 years of successful experience
(2) Aspartame sweet taste of pure sucrose with very similar fresh and sweet, no bitter after taste and metallic taste, is by far the closest to the successful development of the sweet sugar sweetener. Aspartame 200 times sweeter than sucrose, only a small amount in the application can achieve the desired sweetness, so use in food and beverage sugar substitute aspartame, can significantly reduce the heat and will not cause tooth decay
(3) Aspartame or other sweeteners and sugar mixed with a synergistic effect, such as 2% to 3% in the saccharin, the saccharin can significantly mask the bad taste
(4) Aspartame and flavor mixed with the excellent efficiency of, especially for acidic citrus, lemon, grapefruit, etc., can make a lasting flavor, reduce the amount of air freshener.
(5) proteins, Aspartame can be absorbed by the bodys natural decomposition
Aspartame is a synthetic non-carbohydrate sweetener. Aspartame is widely used in carbonated beverages, fresh mints, tea, milk, jelly, ice cream, E951 is also used for calcium, solid drinks, candied fruit, moon cake, alcoholic beverages, Aspartame for fruit juice, lactic acid drinks, candy, jam / filling, instant oatmeal. Chocolate, oral, coffee, chewing gum, pastries also contain Aspartame.
- Posted By: Fooding Group Limited
- Phone: 8602150321622
- Address: No.560 ZhangYang Rd Pudong Shanghai China., Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.chinafooding.com
Published date: July 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: Fooding Group Limited is a global provider of food additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, Fooding Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Jenny welcome you all to visit us!
Ascorbic Acid In Antioxidants Food AdditivesFood - Additives - Fooding Group Limited - China - July 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Ascorbic Acid that vitamin C, is higher primates and other small organisms necessary nutrients, water-soluble vitamins, the body can not produce their own fruits and vegetables are abundant in the redox regulate the metabolic reactions. Ascorbic Acid...
Xanthan Gum With Haccp Kosher Hala IsoFood - Additives - Fooding Group Limited - China - July 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Xanthan Gum • E No:E415 • CAS No:11138-66-2 • Einecs No:234-394-2 • HS Code:39139000 • Specification:FCC IV, E-415, USP23/24 • Routine Packing:25kg/drum • Place of origin:China • QC:Haccp, Kosher, Hala, ISO • Payment terms:T/T or L/C • Qty in 20' FCL...
Kappa Refined And Semi CarrageenanFood - Additives - Fooding Group Limited - China - July 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Carrageenan from certain red algae seaweed extract out the hydrophilic colloid for the preservation and processing of aquatic products, is the energy source of probiotics. Carrageenan is a widely used food additives and ingredients, with anti-coagula...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce