Fish Collagen Powder Cosmetic Grade - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Food grade fish collagen is abstracted from fish scales and fish skins, simulating the mechanism protein digestion in human body and using advanced directed enzymolysis biotechnology. Its protein content is above 90%, having 18 kinds amino acids, 7 kinds of which are essential for people. Our products are of high protein content, low ash and heavy metal content, small molecular weight, easy absorption and utilization, high biological value, promoting absorption of vitamins and minerals. Our product also can accommodate physiological function of human as directed enzymolysis technology releases a lot of biologic peptides hidden in big molecular collagen.
Fish scales- Washing- Enzymatic- Decoloration- Deodorization- Concentration- Sterilization- Spray drying- Packing- Inspection-Storage
1. White powder without fishy smell.
2. Low molecular weight, easy to human absorption.
3. Keeping biological acivity of the fish collagen peptide.
4. Soluble in water, convenient using.
5. No worry about BSE, FMD and other animal diseases.
Certificate passed: FDA, Halal, ISO.
Raw material:Tilapia scale
Manufacturing procedure: Enzymatic decomposition
Color: White powder
Odor: No fishy-smell
PH: 5.5 – 7.5
Moisture: max 6%
Ash: max 1%
Total Nitrogen: min 16.50%
Protein: min 90%
Density: min 0.20g/ml
Heavy metals: max 20ppm
Lead: max 1ppm
Arsenic: max 0.5ppm
Mercury: max 0.1ppm
Hydroxyproline: min 8%
Average molecular weight: max 3000D
Micro-organisms: max 1000cfu/g
Coliforms: max 30MPN/100g
Mildew and microzyme: max 50cfu/g
Staphylococcus aureus: ND
Shelf life: 24 months
- Posted By: Hainan Huayan Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8613687590320
- Address: 15/F, Qiaohui Building, 21yilong West Road,, Haikou,, China
- Website: http://www.china-collagen.com
Published date: July 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: Hainan Huayan Biotech Co., Ltd., Ltd., which is a high tech enterprise,
was built in July, 2005 in Hainan Island of China, specializing in
studying, exploring, manufacturing and marketing of fish collagen and
its related products.
Because of the good ecological environment, local fish products are of very high quality. A big quantity of fish products is sold all over the world each year. This guarantees the supply of the raw materials of high quality for Huayan to manufacture fish collagen.
Huayan uses fresh fish skins and scales to manufacture fish collagen through enzymatic engineering and spray drying, 500MT per year, including food grade and cosmetic grade. Because of good raw materials, advanced technology and strict QC system, fish collagen produced by Huayan is of very high quality. It is completely water soluble. Fat, ash and heavy metal contents are very low.
Huayan's fish collagen is extracted completely from fresh fish scales and fish skins. Therefore Huayan's fish collagen is free of hazards of BSE, FMD and bird flu and has high biological safety. The fish collagen finds wide applications in health food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
Caffeine Anhydrous PowderFood - Additives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Caffeine Anhydrous is a xanthine alkaloid mainly extracted from the seed of the coffee plant and the leaves of the tea bush, available as White or almost white, crystalline powder or silky, white or almost white, crystals. Caffeine Anhydrous is the c...
Organic Cocoa PowderFood - Additives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
The fine and aromatic cocoa powder is obtained by grinding chunks of cocoa cake. The cocoa powder is used by chocolate producers, bakeries, dairy and bread- baking plants. Most favourite by the customers is the natural cocoa powder with the low fat c...
Edible Beef TallowFood - Additives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Edible Beef Fat is obtained by heat rendering of tissues ( cuttings and trimmings) from beef, which is then refined, bleached and deodorized. Iodine value37 - 55 Free fatty acids 0.1% max Peroxide value 2.0 max Moisture & volatiles 0.05% max Melting ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"