I Want To Sell Kava Extract - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Active Ingredient: Kavalactones 30%
Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh
Test Method: HPLC
Kava Extract description
Ecklonia Cava is an edible marine brown alga species found in the ocean off Japan and Korea, It is used as a herbal remedy in the form of an extract called Seanol, a polyphenolic extract. Another phlorotannin- rich natural agent, Ventol, is also extracted from E. cava.
Phlorotannins, such as fucodiphlorethol G, 7- phloro eckol, 6, 6' - bieckol, eckol, 8, 8' - bieckol, 8, 4' ' - dieckol and phlorofucofuroeckol A can be isolated from Ecklonia cava. Other components are common sterol derivatives ( fucosterol, ergosterol and cholesterol ) .
2. Energy Levels
3. Reproductive Health
4. Cancer Prevention
5. Remove toxins that are in the body
6. Healthy Hair and Nails
In a controlled study lasting 8 weeks, ECE:
Reduced the time it took participants to fall asleep by 47 minutes
Increased total nighttime sleep by 1.6 hours
Improved soundness of sleep by80%
Boosted energy levels by 71%
Participants reported 2 1/ 4 more good days per week
Reduced pain by 31%
General condition improved by39%
The endothelium is a thin layer of cells lining your blood vessels. Damage to the endothelial cells restricts blood flow leading to cardiovascular disease. Endothelial cells are damaged by free radicals and low grade infections in the blood. Then along comes LDL to bandage the damage, and if oxidized, begins the build up of plaque.
Brain Function and Blood Flow
One study found that ECE can increase the velocity of blood flow in the carotid artery from an average of 36.68 cm/ sec to 40.09cm/ sec.
An EEG study on brain waves of healthy middle age volunteers found that ECE compounds increase alpha- waves ( producing relaxation and alertness) . It was also discovered that ECE compounds prevented sleepiness in bus drivers and high school students during day time activities.
ECE has recently been found to protect neuronal cells from ischemia- induced inflammatory reactions which often occur in the aged and highly stressed brain, thus relieving symptoms of PTSD.
In mice studies, ECE showed:
substantial enhancement of acetylcholine in three brain regions related to memory formation, as compared with non- treated mice. Especially, 140% enhancement was observed in the frontal cortex that is crucial in long- term memory and associative thinking.
passive- avoidance memory was tested showing a 130- 140% improvement.
In rat studies, ECE showed inhibition of beta- amyloid deposition in the brain. Beta- amyloid is the same substance that accumulates in Alzheimer’s disease. The rats also learned maze challenges faster, which demonstrated improvement in short- term memory
- Posted By: Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 862962893180
- Address: Room 1301, Tongda Building, Tangyan Road, Hi-tech , xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.yuensunshine.com
Published date: August 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Bamboo Leaf FlavonoidsFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - August 27, 2014 - contact company for price
CAS NO. : 91771- 33- 4 Active Ingredient: Flavone 10% - 50% Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh Test Method: UV Bamboo Leaf Flavonoids description Latin Name in Botany: Phyllostachys pubescens Mazel ex H. de Lehaie Used Part: Leaf Active Ingredient:...
I Want To Sell Motherwort ExtractFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - August 27, 2014 - contact company for price
CAS NO. : 24697- 74- 3 Active Ingredient: Leonurine Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh Test Method: HPLC Motherwort Extract description Latin Name: leonurus sibiricus l. Part Used: leaf Specification: 10: 1, 20: 1 Appearance: Brown powder What is M...
Cosmetic Food Additives Matcha Green Tea Powder Extract PolyphenolFood - Additives - Xi'an Changyue Phytochemistry Co., Ltd - China - August 20, 2014 - contact company for price
♥ Details: 1. Product name: matcha Green tea powder P. E 2. Specification: 20% - 98% ( teapolyphenol) ; 30% - 90% ( catechinicacid) 3. Color: Yellow brown powder; 4. Used Part: leaf ; 5. Testing method: HPLC & UV. ♥ Function: reducingbloo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"