I Want To Sell Spinach Powder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Active Ingredient:Solvent extraction
Sieve Analysis:100% through 80 mesh
Spinach Powder description
Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that originally came from southwestern Asia and is now grown in most parts of the world. Its leaves, which are broad and smooth and about ten inches long, make one of the most popular, though maligned by children everywhere, of cooked leafy vegetables. Spinach is also used raw in salads.
Though Spinach is most often used as a food, it has medicinal value as well. It is well known that Spinach is packed with vitamins and minerals. Spinach is most often associated with iron content, but in reality it has about the same amount of iron as most leafy green vegetables. What sets Spinach apart is its abundance of Calcium. It is also a great source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and folic acid. Spinach is also a good source of Chlorophyll, which is known to aid in digestion. Spinach is also rich in the carotenoids Beta-Carotene and Lutein. It is a good source of the bioflavonoid Quercetin as well, giving Spinach anti-oxidant properties in addition to its many other benefits.
Much research has been done on the amazing properties of Spinach. It shows great promise as a cancer reducer, having been shown to slow the growth of stomach cancer and skin cancer cells, and it contains several constituents that have been shown to reduce the likelihood of colon cancer. Spinach is also used to prevent the bone loss associated with osteoporosis and for its anti-inflammatory properties in easing the pain of arthritis. Spinach is good for the heart and circulatory system and has energy-boosting properties. Spinach has also been shown to improve brain function and may reduce age-related cognitive problems. Spinach is truly one of nature's most perfect foods.
1. Cure astriction. Spinach contains plenty of vegetable fiber. It can promote intestinal tract peristalsis and is good for defecation; it also can promote pancreas to excrete and help digest.
2. Promote growing development and enhance disease resistance. The carotene can become to be vitamin A in the body and maintain the health of the eyes and epithelium.
3. Guarantee nourishments to improve body health. It contains lots of nourishments, such as carotene, vitamin C & E calcium, phosphor, coenzyme Q10, etc. The Fe contained in the spinach can help to cure Fe-lack anaemia.
4. Promote metabolism.
5. Help for skin cleaning and anti-aging.
Application: Used for
- Posted By: Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 862962893180
- Address: Room 1301, Tongda Building, Tangyan Road, Hi-tech , xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.yuensunshine.com
Published date: September 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Most Popular Green Coffee Bean Extract From Professional ManufacturerFood - Additives - Andy Biotech (Xi’an) Co., Ltd - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Main Function 1.Chlorogenic acid, long known as an antioxidant with potential anti-cancer activity, also slows the release of glucose into bloodstream after a meal. 2.lower one’sblood sugar level, suppress the appetite, lower blood pressure, and redu...
I Want To Sell Wheat Grass PowderFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS NO.:557-28-8 Active Ingredient:Solvent extraction Sieve Analysis:100% through 80 mesh Test Method:HPLC Wheat Grass Powder description Latin Name: Triticum aestivum What is Wheat Grass powder? Wheat has been a basic food of the human race for thou...
Dl Malic Acid Chinese ManufacturerFood - Additives - Anhui Sealong Biotechnology Co.,Ltd. - China - August 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Anhui Sealong Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is the biggest manufacturer of DL- Malic Acid in China. The main products of our company are DL-malic acid and Fumaric acid, and annual capacities are 20000mt DL-malic and 20000mt Fumaric acid. We cooperate with ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"