I Want To Sell Valerian Root Extract - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Active Ingredient:Valeric Acid 0.4% 0.8%
Sieve Analysis:100% through 80 mesh
Valerian Root Extract description
Latin Name: Valeriana officinalis
Part Used: Root and Rhizome
Active ingredient: Valerianic Acid
Molecular Formula: C5H10O2
Molecular Weight: 102.13
Specification: Valeric Acid 0.3%, 0.7% HPLC;5:1, 10:1
Appearance: Brown powder
The plant form of Valerian Root Extract
Valerian, in pharmacology and phototherapeutic medicine, is the name of a herb or dietary supplement prepared from roots of the plant, which, after maceration, trituration, dehydration processes, are conveniently packaged, usually into capsules, that may be used for certain effects including sedation and anxiolytic effect.
What is Valerian Extract Valeric Acid?
Valeric acid, or pentanoic acid, is a straight-chain alkyl carboxylic acid with the chemical formula C5H10O2. Like other low-molecular-weight carboxylic acids, it has a very unpleasant odor. It is found naturally in the perennial flowering plant valerian (Valerians officinalis), from which it gets its name. Its primary use is in the synthesis of its esters. Volatile esters of valeric acid tend to have pleasant odors and are used in perfumes and cosmetics. Ethyl valerate and pentyl valerate are used as food additives because of their fruity flavors. Valeric acid has a similar structure to both GHB and the neurotransmitter GABA. It differs from valproic acid simply by lacking a 3-carbon side-chain.
Function of Valerian Root Extract
1. Used as sedative against sleeping disorders, restlessness and anxiety.
2. Fight against bacteria and various infection
3. Serve as muscle relaxant
4. Treat gastrointestinal pain and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Posted By: Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 862962893180
- Address: Room 1301, Tongda Building, Tangyan Road, Hi-tech , xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.yuensunshine.com
Published date: October 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
I Want To Sell Hydrocotyle Asiatica ExtractFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 17, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS NO.:84696-21-9 Active Ingredient:Lasiaticoside Sieve Analysis:100% through 80 mesh Test Method:HPLC Hydrocotyle asiatica extract description Hydrocotyle asiatica extract Functions: 1, Clear effect on promoting repairing skin damage, widely used f...
I Want To Sell Buckeye ExtractFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 17, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS NO.:6805-41-0 Active Ingredient:Aescin 20% Sieve Analysis:100% through 80 mesh Test Method:UV Buckeye Extract description Main Function: 1.It has anti-inflammatory health effects. 2.Buckeye makes veins strong and flexible, improves blood flow thr...
I Want To Sell Some Pueraria ExtractFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction: Latin Name: Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi Pueraria (Kudzu Root), Chinese name of Ge-gen is a perennial, trailing or climbing vine. The whole plant is covered with brown villous. It’s often chopped into thick pieces while being used as m...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"