Mint Seasoning Powder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Mint Seasoning Powder:
1.Mints are aromatic, almost exclusively perennial, rarely annual, herbs. They have wide-spreading underground rhizomes and erect, branched stems. The mint powder is prepared from dried mint leaves. The mint leaf, fresh or dried, is the culinary source of mint. Dried mint powder is usually preferred as fresh mint has a short shelf life and is perishable. Mint powder is easy to store and can be added to any recipe of choice throughout the tear. Mint powder are used in teas, beverages, jellies, syrups, candies, and ice creams.
2.The mint powder is an ingredient in many South Asian foods (particularly chutneys), in Chinese dishes and in Mexican salsas and guacamole.
1. Alcoholic drinks sometimes feature mint powder for flavor or garnish, namely the Mint Julep and the Mojito. Crème de menthe is a mint-flavored liqueur used in drinks such as the grasshopper.
2. Mint powder can be used on cooked dishes such as dal and curries. As heat diminishes their flavor quickly, mint powders are often used raw or added to the dish right before serving.
3. In Indian and Central Asian recipes, mint powders can be used to make cool refershing drinks like mintade or jaljeera.
4. Mint powder are used in few dishes like mint-coriander chutney, rasam, sambar, meat, fish, poultry items and biryanis.
5. Mint tea with mint powder is also popular.
6. Mint powders are considered an aid to the digestive system. It is an appetite stimulant and aids in the secretion of gastric juices.
7. Mint was originally used as a medicinal herb to treat stomach ache and chest pains, and it is commonly used in the form of tea as a home remedy to help alleviate stomach pain.
8. During the Middle Ages, dried and powdered mint leaves were used to whiten teeth.
9. Mint tea is a strong diuretic. Mint also aids digestion, in a way that it breaks down the fats. In recent years, it has been often recommended for treating obesity.
- Posted By: Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 862962893180
- Address: Room 1301, Tongda Building, Tangyan Road, Hi-tech , xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.yuensunshine.com
Published date: July 31, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
I Want To Sell Garlic ExtractFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - July 26, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS NO.:8008-99-9 Active Ingredient:Garlic Specification:5:1 10:1 20:1 Test Method:HPLC Functions: 1. With the effect of sterilization, inhibiting harmful germ and prevting disease; 2. Strengthening immunity, and promoting the healthy growth of birds...
I Want To Sell Fennel ExtractFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - July 26, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS NO.:104-46-1 Active Ingredient:Fennel Specification:10:1 20:1 Test Method:TLC Fennel Extract description Description: Fennel extract is used as a flavoring agent in many herbal medicines, and to help disperse flatulence. The seeds, and roots, als...
I Want To Sell Pricklyash Peel ExtractFood - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - July 26, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS NO.:5138-86-3 Active Ingredient:pricklyash peel Specification:5:1 10:1 20:1 Test Method:TLC [Alias] Sichuan pepper, red pepper, Shujiao, Da Hong Pao. [Source] Rutaceae bungeanum Maxim. Peel [Form] large shrub or small tree. Leaflets 5-11, ovate, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce