Oriental Tongxiang Monk Fruit - Chinaprice: contact company for price
350 times sweeter than sugar. Go- LuoTM is a trademark owned by
Latin name: Siraitia grosvenori
Chinese Pin- Yin name: Luo Han Guo
Part used: Fruit
Harmonized Tariff Code:
Specification: Mogrosides 80% ; Mogroside V 20% - 65%
Packaging: 25KG per drum
Storage: Store in cool, dry place.
Luo Han Guo is a perennial vine, cultivated in northern Guangxi of China. Its dried fruits are ellipse or round, with brown or snuff surface and abundant small pale and black hairs. People have used it for centuries for both its sweet flavor and its medicinal property in China. After processed, it can be used as a remedy for colds and congestion of the lung. Nowadays Luo Han Guo is used as a low calorie- sweetening agent in juices or drinks, or it can be made into a desirable beverage itself.
1. Luo Han Guo Extract ( Mogroside) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder, as well as a blood purifier.
2. Luo Han Guo Extract ( Mogroside) is easily soluble in water without any sediment. The Extract contains 80% or greater Mogroside. Mogroside is 300 times sweeter than cane sugar and is low in calories. It is a stable, non- fermentable additive ideal for Diabetics.
3. Luo Han Guo Extract ( Mogroside) contains high amounts of amino acids, fructose, vitamins and minerals. It is also used in traditional Chinese cooking for flavor and nutrition. It is a versatile natural sweetener that is ideally suited to replace artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. It works well in beverages, baked foods, nutritional foods, diet foods or any food product that requires either a low to no carbohydrate sweetener or low to no calories. Cooking or baking does not affect the flavor or sweetness of it.
- Posted By: Qingdao Oriental Tongxiang Trading Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8653282972625
- Address: 0703-0705RM, Shandong International Trade Mansion,, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.orientaltx.com
Published date: December 19, 2014 -
- Business Description: Qingdao Oriental Tongxiang Trading Co., Ltd was founded in 1999, which
is located in the beautiful coastal city Qingdao China. It is a
private stock enterprise with the right of import and export and
registered capital of RMB5 million. Its spin off, Qingdao Oriental
Yongde Trading Co., Ltd was set up in Qingdao Bonded Area in 2001.
ã€€ã€€The company mainly deals in the import and export of a wide range of major products covering APIs, Feed Additives, Food Ingredients, Functional Sugars, Vegerinary Products and Vitamins and etc. Its products are exported to the USA, Brazil, Russia and other European countries where it owns stable sales channels and wide business connections, which serve as a smooth link between the importing countries and the Chinese pharmaceutical manufacturers. It adds to the stability of its supplies and the competitiveness of its prices.
ã€€ã€€With its own processing base, the company also produces medicine and nutrition products for well known foreign enterprises on OEM basis.
As one of the leading exporters in its line, the company holds the concept of pragmatism, development, entrepreneur spirit and innovation, sticks to the principle of honest dealings, treasures quality as its life and strives to establish its own brand with the best services, so as to build a bridge of communication that connects China and the world.
Tongxiang D Xylose Food AdditiveFood - Additives - Qingdao Oriental Tongxiang Trading Co., Ltd - China - December 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Name: D- Xylose Chemical Name: 5- carbon aldose Molecular Formula: C5H10O5 Molecular Weight: 150.13 Characters: White crystalline or white crystalline powder, easily dissolve in water. Main physiological characteristic: 1. Same sweet and flav...
Oriental Tongxiang SteviaFood - Additives - Qingdao Oriental Tongxiang Trading Co., Ltd - China - December 19, 2014 - contact company for price
The stevioside molecular formula is the C38H60O18 Molecular weight is 804.9 It has six advantages: 1. Safety. In the origin places such as Paraguay and Brazil, the local residents have eaten it for hundreds of years. Up till now, no toxicity has been...
Pea Protein The Of FurtherFood - Additives - Abernutra Industries Limited - China - December 11, 2014 - contact company for price
AberNutraTM Pea Protein is a high- quality protein powder extracted from Canada NON- GMO yellow pea with only water as solvent, which have become increasing popular to replace other proteins, as it offer the security of being GMO- free and non- aller...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce