Vegetable Ghee - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
for cooking, frying medium, making sweet and confectioneries. Our
Vegetable Ghee is a 100% pure palm based vegetable ghee
enriched with vitamins A, D & E
Free Fatty Acids ( % , as Palmitic) : 0.10 max
Moisture & Impurities ( % ) : 0.05 max
Iodine Value ( Wijs) : 45- 56
Melting Point ( Â°C) : 36- 40
Colour ( 5 1/ 4 Lovibond Cell) : 5.5 - 6.6 Red 55- 65 Yellow
Peroxide Value ( meq OÂ²/ kg) : 1.0 max ( at time of packing)
- Posted By: Hermit Resource
- Phone: 601121191887
- Address: taman desa, Miri, Malaysia
Published date: May 17, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are Hermit marketing, producing, distributing, wholesaling and exporting. Our Company is based in Malaysia. We are very proud of the products
we offer because they comply with international quality standards and their
quality and durability are fully guaranteed
Organic Palm ShorteningFood - Additives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Palm Shortening is a yellow- orange vegetable fat excellent for tenderising baked products and at the same time functioning as a natural colorant and vitamin rich nutrient. The shortening is made from non- hydrogenated red palm oil, which is free fro...
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 35 5 Feed GradeFood - Additives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Other Names: Sulfuric Acid, Zinc Salt Monohydrate, Zinc Vitril, Monohydrate EINECS ( EC) No: 231- 793- 1 Molecular Formula : ZnsO4. H2O Molecular Weight : 179.45 CAS NO. : 7446- 19- 7 Properties : Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 35.5% Feed Grade is White c...
Zinc Acetate Dihydrate Food Grade 99 MinFood - Additives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Acetic acid, zinc salt, dihydrate, zinc diacetate, zinc acetate dihydrate CAS NO. : 5970- 45- 6 EINECS No. : 219- 170- 2 M. F. : Zn( CH3COO) 2 . 2H2O M. W. : 219.51 Properties : White sheet or granular crystals, slight acetic acid( vinegar)...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"