Dried Figs Cubed Fig Paste - Turkeyprice: contact company for price
Both because very pleasant taste and also because of very high nutritive
value (figs contain more calcium than milk).
Cubed figs are the main ingredient of Breakfeast cereal and Muesli. Also largely used in bakery in Fruit cakes and Fruit bread, as well as all Fruit bars.
Figpaste is by far the most used ingredient in fruit-filled biscuits.
Dried Figs Cubed Fig Paste
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Izmir Fig Packers Ltd
- Phone: 902328662862
- Address: Karakuyu yolu, Torbali, Izmir, Turkey
- Website: http://www.lionbrand.com.tr
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Main packer and exporter of Turkish DRIED FIGS (whole, cubed, paste) and
RAISINS (whole, paste) since 1923, both for retail trade and for
industry (ingredients for bakery, biscuit , breakfeast cereal ,
muesli,ice cream, chocolate coating, meat sauce and tabacco curing
manufacturers). Izmir Fig Packers Ltd
ISO and HACCP certified by American Qualities Assessors
Goji Berries Passage China CleanFruit - Dried - Abbott Blackstone Co. - USA - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Excellent Goji Berries from China. Clean. Guarantee FDA passage in US. Goji Berries For any questions and needs please contact us below
Dried FruitFruit - Dried - QINGDAO PERFECT IMPORT&EXPORT CO.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
our company is a leading company in exporting dried fruit for many years , the main product we are doing is raisin , dried apple ring , dried apricot , dried kiwi and so on Dried Fruit Thank you in advance for your consideration
Dried Fruits Certified Ingredients FigsFruit - Dried - Izmir Fig Packers Ltd - Turkey - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Main packer and exporter of Turkish DRIED FIGS (whole, cubed, paste) and RAISINS (whole, paste) since 1923, both for retail trade and for industry (bakery, biscuit , breakfeast cereal , chocolate coating, meat sauce and tabacoo casing ingredients). I...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"