Figs For Christmas Trade - Turkeyprice: contact company for price
About 30.000 tons of Turkish figs will be consumed during Christmas this season. We look forward to your enquiries to offer . As we have been processing and exporting dried figs since 1923, we are confident that prices we will give will deny any competition and quality will be beyond criticism.
Izmir Fig Packers Ltd
Figs For Christmas Trade
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Izmir Fig Packers Ltd
- Phone: 902328662862
- Address: Karakuyu yolu, Torbali, Izmir, Turkey
- Website: http://www.lionbrand.com.tr
Published date: September 15, 2012 -
- Business Description: Main packer and exporter of Turkish DRIED FIGS (whole, cubed, paste) and
RAISINS (whole, paste) since 1923, both for retail trade and for
industry (ingredients for bakery, biscuit , breakfeast cereal ,
muesli,ice cream, chocolate coating, meat sauce and tabacco curing
manufacturers). Izmir Fig Packers Ltd
ISO and HACCP certified by American Qualities Assessors
Sell Dry Apple Dried Healthy RingsFruit - Dried - AnYang International Trade Group - China - September 14, 2012 - contact company for price
Dry apple is one of the most popular dry fruits in AGICO as well as in the world. There are five items dry apples and each them contain one or two varieties. Dry apple recipes are well received in restaurants for people are seeking to healthy and nat...
Goji Berries Passage China CleanFruit - Dried - Abbott Blackstone Co. - USA - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Excellent Goji Berries from China. Clean. Guarantee FDA passage in US. Goji Berries For any questions and needs please contact us below
Dried FruitFruit - Dried - QINGDAO PERFECT IMPORT&EXPORT CO.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
our company is a leading company in exporting dried fruit for many years , the main product we are doing is raisin , dried apple ring , dried apricot , dried kiwi and so on Dried Fruit Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"