Yantai Fresh Fuji Apple - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Shandong origin, organic
fresh and firm, pressure 16 lbs. Taste crunchy & sweet, brix 12. .
crisp & fregrant
fresh and firm, pressure 16 lbs. Taste crunchy & sweet red fuji apples
1) Supply period: all year round
2) Supply markets: Europe, Asia, Middle East, Etc.
3) Red color, shiny Inner packing: Within tray, foam net and plastic bag
- Phone: 8615806381505
- Address: DEFENG ROAD, YANTAI, China
Published date: May 3, 2014 -
- Business Description: Our company is based on the principle of sincerity, mutual reciprocity
and mutual benefits (win win), cooperation, and life long friendship.
Our management model focuses on science and technology to develop and
strengthen steadily with the energetic support of friends from all walks
of life, and our staff members are determined to enhance the country's
Fresh Fuji Apple ExporterFruit - Fresh - Yantai Xin Chun Lung International Trading Co., Lt - China - April 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Fuji apple trees are high pile of fruit, fruit large, color Yan, taste better, flesh yellow, sweet and juicy. Red Fuji apple contains calcium iron vitamin B2 vitamin C and other nutrient- rich, color, smell and taste superb. Fushi apple has a long pe...
Fresh Fuji Apples 65292 Red AppleFruit - Fresh - Yantai Xin Chun Lung International Trading Co., Lt - China - April 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Fushi apple has a long period of storage, easy storage available after the Spring Festival, the annual supply market could be frozen. Fruit nearly round, yellow, and green fruit surface background, most of the fruit surface with orange- red Xia, cove...
Fresh Fuji Apple FruitFruit - Fresh - Yantai Xin Chun Lung International Trading Co., Lt - China - April 25, 2014 - contact company for price
fuji apple Features: crisp, sweet, clean, red 1) Supply period: whole year 2) Harvest time: from the end of Sep. , to December 3) Supply markets: Europe, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, 4) Red color, shiny Packaging Detail: Packing in cartons, each ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"