Foods And Beverage Inquiry - Beninprice: contact company for price
looking for competent suppliers who can supply or sell these products to
us. We have buyers across West Africa, and would want a supplier that
can supply to us on a regular basis.
The following products are in hot demand in West African market: wine, fruit juice, whisky, vodka, rum and related products. Kindly send us your products list and price quotation for our study.
- Posted By: Divine Consultancy
- Phone: 22999521973
- Address: C/230 Vedoko, Cotonou, Benin
Published date: February 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: We buy foods and beverage products like wines, whisky, juice, vodka, confectionery, etc. There is a high demand for foods and beverage products in our market. We also purchase frozen fish (mackerel, horse mackerel, bonito, yellow croaker, hake HGT, etc) and frozen chicken. Please contact us if you can supply these products.
Gac PowderGeneral Food - Viet Delta Spices and Canned Food - Vietnam - January 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Pure Gac powder contains 150mg% ( higher 15.1 times than carrots and 68 times than tomatoes . . . ) , Lycopene, 12mg% Alphatocopherol, many vegetable fats and trace elements necessary for the body. Very suitable for use as food additives replace arti...
Cypriot Natural Carob Molasses Health FoodGeneral Food - Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd - Cyprus - December 30, 2015 - contact company for price
Our company Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd. is producer and whole trader from Larnaka, Cyprus. We are proud to offer you high quality of Natural Carob products - such carob molasses, carob coffee, carob tea, carob powder, whole carobs, carob cream al...
Natural Cypriot Whole CarobGeneral Food - Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd - Cyprus - December 30, 2015 - contact company for price
Available packing for Whole Carob: 250ml, bulk Our company Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd. is producer and whole trader from Larnaka, Cyprus. We are proud to offer you high quality of Natural Carob products - such carob syrup, carob coffee, carob tea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"