Looking For Oversea Food Supplier Milk Powder Oatmeal Wine Chocolate Coffee Cookies Etc - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We are glad to introduce our company as a good reputation and brand olive oil importer and disributor in
China, our sales channel is develop distributor in major city of China.
As our business expanded, we are looking for other food supplier, such as milk/milk
powder/cookies/chocolate/honey/wine /oatmeal, from New Zealand, French, America, Australia and other
If you are a food producer, please do not hesitate to contact us for starting of our business.
Your early reply will be much more appreciated.
- Phone: 008653255579722
- Address: No. 61, Hai'er Rd, Qingdao, China, qingdao , China
- Website: http://chinaboruijie.com
Published date: September 15, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Gac PowderGeneral Food - Viet Delta Spices and Canned Food - Vietnam - January 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Pure Gac powder contains 150mg% ( higher 15.1 times than carrots and 68 times than tomatoes . . . ) , Lycopene, 12mg% Alphatocopherol, many vegetable fats and trace elements necessary for the body. Very suitable for use as food additives replace arti...
Cypriot Natural Carob Molasses Health FoodGeneral Food - Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd - Cyprus - December 30, 2015 - contact company for price
Our company Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd. is producer and whole trader from Larnaka, Cyprus. We are proud to offer you high quality of Natural Carob products - such carob molasses, carob coffee, carob tea, carob powder, whole carobs, carob cream al...
Natural Cypriot Whole CarobGeneral Food - Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd - Cyprus - December 30, 2015 - contact company for price
Available packing for Whole Carob: 250ml, bulk Our company Trifillaris Investments Co Ltd. is producer and whole trader from Larnaka, Cyprus. We are proud to offer you high quality of Natural Carob products - such carob syrup, carob coffee, carob tea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"