26 visiting now: 19 USA USA flag 2 China China flag 1 France France flag 1 Germany Germany flag 1 Netherlands Netherlands flag 1 South Africa South Africa flag 1 UK UK flag

Highlighted Companies

Amaranth Organic And Conventional - Peru

price: contact company for price

Amaranth contains high value of energy and protein, concentrates large amounts of calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, zinc, vitamin E and B complex vitamin. Its fiber, compared to wheat and other cereals, is very fine and soft.
Amaranth Grains Amaranth Flakes Amaranth Flour. Packing:
25 Lb - 25 kg - 50 kg, Paper bag. Certification:
USDA and EU Organic certification.

Company Contact:

  • Phone: (511) 4692658

  • Address: Calle El Álamo 289 Of. 415 Santiago de Surco., Lima, Lima, Peru

  • Email: Email

Published date: October 12, 2017 -

  • Business Description: We are an exporting company of agro industrial products. We seek to offer the world the highest quality Peruvian products.
    Our proposal includes a work in conjunction with farming communities who are dedicated to grow local products of each region; our commitment is to generate sustained development of the community by promoting fair trade and an improvement of exportable supply in relation to quality and price.
    We have industrial plants where we perform the process of our products; therefore, we guarantee the quality of our service.

Related listings

  • High Quality Wheat Grains
    High Quality Wheat Grains
    Grains / Cereals - mindalsagro - Ukraine - August 13, 2018 - 200.00 Dollar US$

    Protein: 13.0% Min Moisture: 12.0% Max Falling Number: 300 Min Heat Damaged Kernels: 0.1% Max Total Damaged Kernel: 2.0% Max Shrunken & Broken Kernels: 1.0% Max Total Defects: 3.0% Max Total other classes: 1.0% Max Foreign Material: 0.7% Max Dock...

  • Chia Organic And Conventional
    Chia Organic And Conventional
    Grains / Cereals - TIERRA ORGANICA - Peru - October 12, 2017 - contact company for price

    Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. Chia has high nutritional value, gives great potential for food. It is a natural source of Omega- 3, antioxidants, proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. Presentations: Chia seeds Pack...

  • Sell The Egypian Grains
    Sell The Egypian Grains
    Grains / Cereals - Behira International Trade Point - Egypt - May 18, 2017 - check with company for price

    We are"Nour Alhoda for Import and Export"located in Behira, Egypt.Dealing in Exporting Grains . Nour al Huda company was founded in 1990 for the purpose of trading in agricultural crops. The main transactions for the company were inside the Arab Repu...

Safe Trade Tips

  • Ask for business references and check them
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
  • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
  • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
  • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"