Grade A Frozen Whole Chicken - USAprice: contact company for price
- well cleaned and fresh
- no bruises
- no black pads or ammonia burns
- no bad smells
- no excessive blood or blood stains
- moisture content is less than 3%
weight and packaging:
whole chicken each weight 800g to 2500g x 10 in a box
Other parts from 2kg up to 10 - 15 kg
FOB Price: US $100 - 1, 200 / Metric Ton | Get Latest Price
Min. Order Quantity: 1 Forty- Foot Container
- Posted By: Farbest Foods Inc
- Phone: 8126816627
- Address: 4689 South 400 West, Huntingburg, IN, USA
Published date: February 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: Farbest meets and exceeds USDA requirements and we are BRC Food Certified. We adhere to HACCP* food safety management guidelines utilizing on-site PCR lab equipment that tests bacteria through DNA technology. In addition, all flocks are tested for Avian Influenza before they are processed.
Beef Feet FrozenMeat / Poultry - Beef - Antonivskii Meatplant LTD - Ukraine - August 8, 2016 - 0.55 Dollar US$
Beef feet deep freezing.We are from Ukraine and we have our own factory for the processing of beef and pork products and by-products production. we can provide any volumes in normal time. At the moment we are interested in cooperation with companies ...
Frozen Duck Paws SuppliersMeat / Poultry - Beef - SEARA ALIMENTOS S.A - Brazil - June 18, 2016 - 900.00 Dollar US$
Frozen Duck Feet & frozen Duck Paws Features: Duck Feet - Washed and clean. - yellow skin Off. - No feathers. - No bad smell. - No blood. - No bruises. - No black pads. - No traces of carved deep wounds. - No ammonia burns. - Broken bones: under ...
Pork Meat Cuts And CarcassesMeat / Poultry - Beef - CANARIAS IMPOTACION SL - Spain - May 26, 2016 - contact company for price
Our company has import and export relations with many countries around the world as EU market, India, Asian markets, and world wide . Port Feet, Port Ear, Pork Legs, Pork Ham , Pork Hock, Pork Head, Pork Offals, Pork Trimmings ETC. Pork Collar Bonele...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce