Chicken Feet Grade A And B - Brazilprice: contact company for price
grade A & B
packaging: 15kg carton divided in plastic bags
Price: FOB or CFR. Price depends on quantity, weights, port of discharge, method of payment
Payment terms: T/ T or LC from prime banks
Port of loading: brazilian ports
Please when contact me let me know:
port of discharge
it is important you inform all these details for a full quotation
- Posted By: GREENLEAF CONSULTING
- Phone: 5518981257181
- Address: Av Brasil560, Presidente Prudente, Brazil
Published date: January 22, 2015 -
- Business Description: consulting company for export of Brazilian and Southamerican frozen chicken ( whole, cuts) halal and non halal. Beef quarter and cuts, Pork quarter and cuts. We offer the best quality and prices for importers from Middle East, China, Africa
Whole Frozen Chicken HalalMeat / Poultry - Chicken - GREENLEAF CONSULTING - Brazil - January 22, 2015 - contact company for price
whole frozen chicken halal Brazilian origin weights: various packaging: 10kg carton Price: FOB or CFR. Price depends on quantity, weights, port of discharge, method of payment Port of loading: brazilian ports Please when contact me let me know: quant...
Frozen Whole Halal Chicken And Cuts AvailableMeat / Poultry - Chicken - Super Frango - Brazil - March 24, 2014 - contact company for price
We produce and offer whole chickens or chicken cuts to the international market for export as follows: Skinless Boneless Breast Inner fillet Breast Leg Quarter Boneless Leg Skin- on Boneless Leg Chicken Neck Tree Joint Wings Two Joint Wings Middle Jo...
Quality Chicken Feet From Saudi ArabiaMeat / Poultry - Chicken - K.Ali Ltd - Saudi Arabia - February 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Size: 40 to 50 grams per piece Origin: Saudi Arabia Type: Frozen Chicken feet Processed Category: Grade A Weight: calibrated 35-50 GRS chicken Parts TOTAL CARTONS 1800 / CONT TOTAL NET MTS=27 / CONT, 15 KG net Bulk poly, 27, 000 KGS PER CONT White Sk...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"