Grade A Frozen Chicken Feet - USAprice: contact company for price
- well cleaned and fresh
- no bruises
- no black pads or ammonia burns
- no bad smells
- no excessive blood or blood stains
- moisture content is less than 3%
weight and packaging:
whole chicken each weight 800g to 2500g x 10 in a box
Other parts from 2kg up to 10 - 15 kg
FOB Price: US $100 - 1, 200 / Metric Ton | Get Latest Price
Supply Ability: 15 Forty- Foot Container per Month
- Posted By: Farbest Foods Inc
- Phone: 8126816627
- Address: 4689 South 400 West, Huntingburg, IN, USA
Published date: February 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: Farbest meets and exceeds USDA requirements and we are BRC Food Certified. We adhere to HACCP* food safety management guidelines utilizing on-site PCR lab equipment that tests bacteria through DNA technology. In addition, all flocks are tested for Avian Influenza before they are processed.
Brazilian Grade A Chicken FeetMeat / Poultry - Chicken - ShipfromBrazil.com LLC - Brazil - July 6, 2016 - check with company for price
Brazilian Chicken Feet Available for Export Grade A Chicken Feet Product Name: 05FCLS X40HC (27mt NW) Fresh Frozen Chicken PAWS (Process Grade A) Specifications: size 15 to 30 grams BP 12kg cartons) Spec Grade A Chicken Feet Quantity 50-55 Tons Price...
Frozen Chicken Wings And Paws Grade AMeat / Poultry - Chicken - SEARA ALIMENTOS S.A - Brazil - June 18, 2016 - 900.00 Dollar US$
Processed Frozen Chicken Feet & frozen chicken Paws Features: Chicken Feet - Washed and clean. - Without yellow skin. - No feathers. - No bad smell. - No blood. - No bruises. - No black pads. - No traces of carved deep wounds. - No ammonia burns....
Frozen Chicken Feet And Paws From BrazilMeat / Poultry - Chicken - Sertanejo Alimentos SA - Brazil - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Processed Frozen Chicken Feet & frozen chicken Paws Features: Chicken Feet - Washed and clean. - Without yellow skin. - No feathers. - No bad smell. - No blood. - No bruises. - No black pads. - No traces of carved deep wounds. - No ammonia burns. - B...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"