Quality Chicken Feet From Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabiaprice: contact company for price
Origin: Saudi Arabia
Type: Frozen Chicken feet Processed
Category: Grade A
Weight: calibrated 35-50 GRS
chicken Parts TOTAL CARTONS 1800 / CONT
TOTAL NET MTS=27 / CONT, 15 KG net Bulk poly, 27, 000 KGS PER CONT
White Skin, Broken bones -1% , Outer Yellow Skin Off, Well Cleaned and Fresh, No Bruises, No black pads or ammonia burns, No Bad smells, No excessive blood or blood stains , Moisture content is less than 3% , 100% free of blood stains, salmonella, blemishes, and washed,
- Posted By: K.Ali Ltd
- Phone: 966587492245
- Address: N0 3 Al Iskan,# Industrial District , Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Published date: February 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Halal Frozen Chicken Gizzard Hearts LiverMeat / Poultry - Chicken - FTG Fermie Drobiu Sp. z o.o., - Poland - February 2, 2014 - contact company for price
We supply worldwide halal certified whole chicken/chicken parts, chicken eggs all of which are of high quality and certified. We have good processing conditions and storage facilities to ensure the safe handling of products to make sure we offer our ...
Halal Certified Frozen ChickenMeat / Poultry - Chicken - AMFITRIAD SRL - Moldova - October 10, 2013 - contact company for price
We are pleased to offer you Halal Certified Frozen Chicken : Grade A standard AGE OF CHICKEN 15 - 30 days minimum at time of slaughter PRODUCT USE: For human consumption COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Moldova SPECIFICATION: 1. Halal Certified Frozen Whole Chicke...
Halal Certified Frozen Chicken Grade A StandardMeat / Poultry - Chicken - amfitriadsrl - Moldova - October 3, 2013 - contact company for price
We are pleased to offer you Halal Certified Frozen Chicken : Grade A standard AGE OF CHICKEN 15 - 30 days minimum at time of slaughter PRODUCT USE: For human consumption COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Moldova SPECIFICATION: 1. Halal Certifi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"