Pleurotus Citrinopileatus The Golden Oyster Mushroom - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Japanese), is an edible gilled fungus. Native to eastern Russia,
northern China, and Japan, the golden oyster mushroom is very closely
related to P. cornucopiae of Europe, is one of the most popular wild
The fruiting bodies of P. citrinopileatus grow in clusters of bright yellow to golden brown caps with a velvety, dry surface texture. Caps range from 20–65 mm (0.79–2.6 in) in diameter. The flesh is thin and white, with a mild taste and without a strong smell. Stems are cylindrical, white in color, often curved or bent, and about 20–50 mm (0.79–2.0 in) long and 2–8 mm (0.079–0.31 in) in diameter. The gills are white, closely spaced, and run down the stem. The spores of the golden oyster mushroom are cylindrical or elliptical in shape, smooth, hyaline, amyloid, and measure (6-9) × (2-3.5) micrometres.
- Posted By: First Wild World
- Phone: 8602455472387
- Address: Xinbin, Fushun, China
- Website: http://www.firstwildworld.com
Published date: June 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: First Wild World is a big center for local specialty northeast China.
Our products are all harvested in their natural mountain habitats by hand,no pesticides or fertilizers are used as they all grow naturally and 100% organically.
Style:1,dried(air dried,freeze dried,dehydrated)
Our main products are:edible wild plant(wild vegetable),medicinal herbs,medicinal mushrooms(fungus),edible wild mushroom(fungus).Nut.
Our edible wild plant include:fern,osmunda,young aster scaber thunb,young arabia elata stem,wild garlic,dandelion,ostericum sieboldii,young manyprickle stems and leaves.
Our medicinal herbs include:ginseng,herba asari,milk vetch root,codonopsis pilosula,dioscorea nipponica makino,schisandra berry,clematis root.
Our medicinal mushroom include:chaga,trametes versicolor,fomes fomentarius,piptoporus,phellinus linteus
Our edible wild mushrooms include:morel,cantharellus cibarius,amanita caesarea,hericium erinaceus,pleurotus citrinopileatus,gomphidius rutilus,milk cap,boletus edulis,honey mushroom.
Nut:walnut,oak nut, pine nut...
We could also source other wild products you name it in China.
Offer High Quality Mushroom In VietnamMushrooms - Sovimex Co., Ltd - Vietnam - January 11, 2016 - contact company for price
I am jercey from sovimex co. , ltd in vietnam. We specialize in supplying vegetable and fruits with high quality, large quantity and best price to many countries all over the world. Now we are happy to offer you our current best selling products: str...
Fresh And Dreid MushroomMushrooms - planck india sales private limited - India - August 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Opening its doors in 2008, PLANCK INDIA SALES PVT LTD was created on the core principals of “Performance, Commitment & Trust” under a committed leadership to grow among the business community as a company of innovation operating as a “ General Tradin...
Dried Mushroom Frozen Fresh BrinedMushrooms - HUIANMUSHROOM,CO.,LTD - China - August 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Our company is specializing in mushroom for many years. Dried mushroom, Frozen mushroom, Fresh mushroom, Brined mushroom. There are several kinds of mushrooms each type mushrooms, such as Boletus, Morel, Chanterelle, Shiitake, Champignon, Truffle, Mo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"