Organic Caraway Seeds - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
aromatic caraway is a member of parsley or Umbelliferae family, the
family that also includes commonly known herbs and spices such as dill,
anise, fennel, cumin, etc. Scientific name of caraway is Carum carvi.
In addition to its use as medicinal values, caraway indeed has many health benefiting nutrients,
minerals, vitamins and anti- oxidants. The seeds indeed are the storehouse for many vital vitamins.
Vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C as well as many B- complex vitamins like thiamin, pyridoxine,
riboflavin, and niacin particularly are concentrated in the caraway seeds.
Oil content 2 %
Ash content 7 %
Stems content 3 %
Moisture content 9%
- Posted By: Hermit Resource
- Phone: 601121191887
- Address: taman desa, Miri, Malaysia
Published date: May 18, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are Hermit marketing, producing, distributing, wholesaling and exporting. Our Company is based in Malaysia. We are very proud of the products
we offer because they comply with international quality standards and their
quality and durability are fully guaranteed
Organic Teff SeedNuts / Seeds - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Teff grain is the smallest grain in the world, and full of vitamins and nutrients like protein, fiber, iron and calcium. Teff is mild and has a nutty taste. This grain can be used as a hot breakfast cereal, a seasoned side dish or as an ingredient in...
Organic Hemp SeedNuts / Seeds - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Hemp seeds are second only to soybean in protein content. Proteins serve a variety of functions in the human body such as acting as enzymes, antibodies, and the structural components of tissues, hormones and blood protein. The main function of dietar...
Mustard SeedsNuts / Seeds - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
We offer good quality Seeds of mustard, with good Oil Content. These seeds are rich source of selenium and omega- 3 fatty acid. They are also a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, dietary fiber, iron, calcium, protein, niacin and zinc. 1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"