Organic Chia Seeds - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
antioxidant and nutrient rich properties.
Chia is 16 percent protein, 31 percent fat, and 44 percent carbohydrate of which 38 percent is fiber.
Most of its fat is the essential omega- 3 fatty acid alpha- linolenic acid or ALA.
- Our Black Chia Seeds are organically grown and certified.
- No fungicides are used.
- No biologic control is carried out.
- Posted By: Hermit Resource
- Phone: 601121191887
- Address: taman desa, Miri, Malaysia
Published date: May 18, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are Hermit marketing, producing, distributing, wholesaling and exporting. Our Company is based in Malaysia. We are very proud of the products
we offer because they comply with international quality standards and their
quality and durability are fully guaranteed
Organic Teff SeedNuts / Seeds - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Teff grain is the smallest grain in the world, and full of vitamins and nutrients like protein, fiber, iron and calcium. Teff is mild and has a nutty taste. This grain can be used as a hot breakfast cereal, a seasoned side dish or as an ingredient in...
Organic Hemp SeedNuts / Seeds - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Hemp seeds are second only to soybean in protein content. Proteins serve a variety of functions in the human body such as acting as enzymes, antibodies, and the structural components of tissues, hormones and blood protein. The main function of dietar...
Mustard SeedsNuts / Seeds - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
We offer good quality Seeds of mustard, with good Oil Content. These seeds are rich source of selenium and omega- 3 fatty acid. They are also a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, dietary fiber, iron, calcium, protein, niacin and zinc. 1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce