Olive Oil Suave By Loxa - Franceprice: contact company for price
tree and all the olives are black. The main variety is Hojiblanca.
Fruity oil without bitter or prickly touch. Recommend for every type of
Manufacturing: of the 1st in 31 Mars
The quality and the modernity at the heart of our functioning
The San Isidro cooperative has for objective to unite the efforts of his members to produce and market the products which they collect on more than 8500 hectares so that the farms of the region become the economic engine of the families living on the agriculture.It so contributes to give to these rural zones a long-lasting future for the present and future generations.
New techniques of production
In a parallel to the acquisition of new equipments, the cooperative developed new techniques of production which allow them to eliminate completely the storage of the fruit during long periods and to realize the grinding of all the production on a daily basis, while offering a total traceability
Innovative system of traceability
Thanks to its innovative system of traceability which allows the control of the product since fields, the cooperative preserves the registers of every plot of land by registeringall the characteristics of every operation, the system of harvest, fertilizers, the phytosanitary treatments.
Respect for the standards
The technical department set up by the cooperative checks the operations and makes sure of the respect for the standards connected to the label of 'Integrated production'.
An oil of character, without additive..
The climatic characteristics of the region, the know-how of professionals' team, and the technological equipments of last generation, allow us to produce an oil of character, without additive and thanks to environment-friendly methods.
- Posted By: COOPÉRATIVE SAN ISIDRO
- Phone: 33494141240
- Address: Immeuble Le Nobel, La Valette du Var, France
Published date: February 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Olive Oil Envero By LoxaOil - Olive - COOPÉRATIVE SAN ISIDRO - France - February 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Obtained by the first olives of the countryside, when there is a majority of green olives. The main variety is Picual. This oil is rich in green olive with an intense bitter and slightly prickly flavor. It is recommended for the raw tasting, in salad...
Olive Oil Traditionnel By LoxaOil - Olive - COOPÉRATIVE SAN ISIDRO - France - February 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Obtained during almost all the countryside. The Oil is realized with as main variety the Hojiblanca 80 %, and the Picual on 20 %. This oil is rich in black olives, with touches of green olives, what offers an oil of character, with a light bitter tou...
Venta Del Bar N Glass Bottles 500 MlOil - Olive - La Aceitera Jaenera - Spain - October 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Produced by first press cold-extraction only, Venta del Baron is a refined, luxurious olive oil from picual and hojiblanca olives harvested exclusively from three nearby estates. After pressing, the oil is decanted for 15 days and then bottled in blo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"