Edible Palm Cooking Oil - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
1. Iodine Value (Wijis): 56 min.
2. Melting Point: 24 deg c
3. Cloud Point: 10 degrees Celsius max.
4. Free Fatty Acids as Palmitic: 0.1% max.
5. Moisture Content: 0.1% max.
6. Colour, 5.14' Lovibond Cell: 3 RED max.
Applications & Benefits:
- Ideal for cooking and baking.
- Very rich in Vitamin E.
- No Trans Fatty Acids.
- Cholestrol and Lactose FREE.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
Shelf Life is 24 months from the date of production.
Certified HALAL by Islamic Development Department of Malaysia (JAKIM).
ISO 9001: 2000 certified.
HACCP Codex Alimentarius.
GMP Codex Alimentarius.
Keywords: Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cooking Cooking Oil, Edible Palm Oil
- Posted By: T.B.N. ENTERPRISE
- Phone: 60149753010
- Address: Wisma Pansar 50-60 Jalan Bengkel Sibu,Sarawak mala, Sibu,Sarawak, Malaysia
Published date: July 18, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Palm Oil For CookingOil - Palm - Aspen Resources - Malaysia - June 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Iodine Value (Wijis) : 56 min. Melting Point : 24 deg c Cloud Point : 10 degrees Celsius max. Free Fatty Acids as Palmitic : 0.1% max. Moisture Content : 0.1% max. Colour, 5.14' Lovibond Cell : 3 RED max. Applications & Benefits: - Ideal for cooking ...
We Need The Buyer To Sell Palm OilOil - Palm - Mehsan - Benin - November 14, 2012 - contact company for price
Hello Sirs , We are a firm of imported food (rice, sugar, oil, milk, flour of wheat...) based in accra in partnership with a company of Turkish finance.We have in our stores in tema of the following products in free competitive price: -Vegetable oil ...
Pal Oil Sunflower Soa Beans Oils OliveOil - Palm - ciber company ltd - USA - October 17, 2012 - contact company for price
Suitable for general industrial baking, biscuit fillings and creaming agent Made from fully refined and fractionated palm oil with a bland taste, itis specially texturized to impart good plasticity and enhance the use atambient temperature. Palm Oils...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"