Frozen Sardine Fish - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
Perfect on their own or when added to pizzas and salads, these wild-
caught sardines are plucked from fresh waters. Our Sardines are actually
frozen at sea, a process which ensures they remain juicy and flavorful.
They are also best for bait.
Frozen Processing: IQF
With/ without Headed and Tail
Breakdown/ Size: 7- 8, 8- 10, 10- 12, 12- 14, 14- 16, 16- 24, 20- 30 pcs/ kg
- Posted By: Hermit Resource
- Phone: 601121191887
- Address: taman desa, Miri, Malaysia
Published date: May 18, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are Hermit marketing, producing, distributing, wholesaling and exporting. Our Company is based in Malaysia. We are very proud of the products
we offer because they comply with international quality standards and their
quality and durability are fully guaranteed
Frozen Mackerel FishSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Other - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
We sell quality whole mackerel fish. The mackerel are caught by trawl, frozen and packed onboard our trawler. Sizes : 200- 500, 500- 1000, 1000- 2000/ 2000- 3000/ 3000g+ Freezing Proceed : IQF, BQF Processing : Flaps, Headed & Gutted, Fillets Skin an...
Octopus Hung HauSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Other - Hung Hau Agriculture Joint Stock Company - Vietnam - October 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Octopus is a rich in several essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus and selenium. These help the body in performing different vital functions. Octopus is a great source of essential omega- 3 fatty acids, which are very effective in...
Channel Catfish Fillet Skinless Boneless Pbo IqfSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Other - Anhui Fuhuang Sungem Foodstuff Group Co.,Ltd. - China - September 10, 2015 - contact company for price
Channel Catfish fillet, ictalurus puntatus, ( IQF, skinless, boneless, 2- 3/ 3- 5/ 5- 7/ 7- 9/ 9- up oz/ pc, raw fish raised in deep reservoirs without illegal drugs) This plant is specialized in raising channel catfish in deep reservoirs approved by...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"