Tilapia Fillet Iqf Pbo Boneless Skinless - Chinaprice: contact company for price
packing and others as per your requirements.
Whole tilapia and G& S tilapia are also available.
plant No. 3400/ 02027, passed HACCP/ BRC/ USDC/ MSC certification, etc.
welcome to contact me for details.
Tilapia fillet, IQF, PBO, treament, trim, size, packing and others as per your requirements.
Tilapia filletIQF, PBO, treament, trim, size, packing and others as per your requirements.
- Phone: 008613156525025
- Address: Fuhuang Industrial Park, Chaohu, China
- Website: http://www.sungemfood.com
Published date: September 10, 2015 -
- Business Description: We produce and export Pollock,Salmon,Catfish,Tilapia and Crawfish products. We have passed the certification of BRC/HACCP/MSC/USDC/ISO etc.
Welcome to visit our website:www.sungemfood.com for more,and welcome to contact me for details.
Frozen Mackerel FishSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Other - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
We sell quality whole mackerel fish. The mackerel are caught by trawl, frozen and packed onboard our trawler. Sizes : 200- 500, 500- 1000, 1000- 2000/ 2000- 3000/ 3000g+ Freezing Proceed : IQF, BQF Processing : Flaps, Headed & Gutted, Fillets Skin an...
Frozen Sardine FishSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Other - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Add a pop of flavor to any meal with these delicious frozen sardines. Perfect on their own or when added to pizzas and salads, these wild- caught sardines are plucked from fresh waters. Our Sardines are actually frozen at sea, a process which ensures...
Octopus Hung HauSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Other - Hung Hau Agriculture Joint Stock Company - Vietnam - October 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Octopus is a rich in several essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus and selenium. These help the body in performing different vital functions. Octopus is a great source of essential omega- 3 fatty acids, which are very effective in...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"