Frozen Tuna Fish - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
Not only packed with nutrients like Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, calcium and
iron, and essential Omega3, but they also taste great and can be made
into dozens of dishes like grilling, baking.
Sizes 2 - 25+ kg
We can supply many different types of the Tuna Fish, including Bigeye Tuna, bluefine Tuna, Yellowfin
Tuna, Skipjack Tuna and Bonito Tuna.
- Posted By: Hermit Resource
- Phone: 601121191887
- Address: taman desa, Miri, Malaysia
Published date: May 18, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are Hermit marketing, producing, distributing, wholesaling and exporting. Our Company is based in Malaysia. We are very proud of the products
we offer because they comply with international quality standards and their
quality and durability are fully guaranteed
Frozen Fish Mackerel Tuna Tilapia Canned Sardine And Apple Grape Fruit ChickenSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Tuna - AA trading sarl - Benin - October 8, 2015 - contact company for price
We are looking for a company that can supply us with Frozen Fish Mackerel, Tuna, Tilapia, Canned Sardine and Tuna, Apple, grape fruit, chicken Can you supply us? Reply at We are also interested in representing foreign company who want to expand their...
Fresh Chilled Tuna Yellow FinSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Tuna - KG Food and Beverge Industries - India - November 27, 2012 - contact company for price
We offer FRESH CHILLED YELLOW FIN TUNA 1KG- 4KG, 10KG/UP, 20KG / UP - HOOK CAUGHT on a daily basis. 2000 kilos per day can be supplied daily. QUALITY GUARATEED. Fresh Chilled Tuna Yellow Fin Please inquiry for your need now
Fresh Skip Jack Tuna FishSeafood - Fresh / Frozen - Tuna - KG Food and Beverge Industries - India - November 26, 2012 - contact company for price
We offer FRESH CHILLED SKIP JACK TUNA 1KG/ 2KG/UP HOOK CAUGHT on a daily basis. We can offer 2000 kilos or more per day. Advise your interests with destination port to send our offers. Fresh Skip Jack Tuna Fish For any questions and needs please cont...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"