High Quality Refined Cane Sugar Icumsa 45 - Brazilprice: contact company for price
Polarization: 99.80 Degrees min.
Ash Content: 0.04 Max.
Solubility: 100% Dry and Free Flowing
Color: Sparkling White. Maximum 45 Icumsa attenuation index units
Packaging & Shipping
Minimum order: 12, 500 metric ton
Packing: The sugar is packed in new 50KG ( Kilo Gram) polyethylene and polypropylene bags.
Lead time: approximately 30 to 45 days.
- Posted By: GENERAL BEVERAGE Llc.
- Phone: 551156776131
- Address: Av. Mascote, 991 - Jabaquara, SÃ£o Paulo - SP, 043, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil
Published date: July 2, 2014 -
- Business Description: We supply a wide and exclusive range Sugar to our customers globally. Our range comprises of premium quality Indian, Thai, Brazilian sugar, refined sugar, granulated sugar, white sugar etc.
All sugars from this producer:
ICUMSA 600 1200
Icu45 25 Refined White Sugar Raw In 50kg 1kg 2kg 50gram PpbagSugar - Refined - GENERAL BEVERAGE Llc. - Brazil - July 2, 2014 - contact company for price
We supply a wide and exclusive range Sugar to our customers globally. Our range comprises of premium quality Indian, Thai, Brazilian sugar, refined sugar, granulated sugar, white sugar etc. Type : ICUMSA 45, 100, 120, 600, 1200 Crop: Latest Consumpti...
Brazilian Producer Direct Icumsa 45 Refined Cane SugarSugar - Refined - GENERAL BEVERAGE Llc. - Brazil - July 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Type : ICUMSA 45, 100, 120, 600, 1200 Crop: Latest Consumption: Fit for Human Consumption Polarization: 99.80 % Minimum Moisture: 00.04% Maximum Sulphate Ash Content: 00.04% Maximum Granulation: Fine Solubility: 100% Dry and Free Flowing Radiation: N...
Refined Sugar And RawSugar - Refined - Aspen Resources - Malaysia - June 26, 2013 - contact company for price
REFINED SUGAR ICUMSA-45 CROP LATEST POLARIZATION : 99.80 Degrees min. ASH CONTENT : 0.04 Max. ICUMSA : 45 RBU SOLUBILITY : 100% Dry and Free Flowing COLOR : Sparkling White. Maximum 45 Icumsa attenuation index units RADIATION : Within internationally...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"