Sco For Sugar This Is Offer Brazilian We Are Direct To Seller Mandate - Egyptprice: contact company for price
how are you ?
this is offer for Brazilian sugar
we are direct to seller mandate
*** OFFICIAL SELLER MANDATE***
***PLEASE PAY ATTENTION THE PROCEDURE CAREFULLY***
*WE CAN DO FAST LOADING
Then look no further. You have found the right source for sugar.
The sugar trade is unruly ...... our mission is to provide to our buyers correct
and accurate information so that these customers are always welcome.
We offer ultra-competitive price because of Our Seller is Co-Owner of
Two Refineries in Brazil. Our prices are among the lowest in the world.
OUR CURRENT PRICES CIF ASWP(EXCEPT IRAN AND UN $ US
OFFER REFINED WHITE CANE SUGAR BRAZILIAN ICUMSA 45
THE PRICES ARE INCLUDED THE NEW CHARGE OF BRAZILIAN EXPORT
( No additional costs )
***Minimum Order Quantity is 25.000MT (SPOT or 12 Month Contract)
25, 000 MT x 12 months (300 000 MT per one year) - $430.00 per one MT
50, 000 MT x 12 months (600 000 MT per one year) - $410.00 per one MT
75, 000 MT x 12 months (900 000 MT per one year) - $390.00 per one MT
100, 000 MT x 12 months (1 200 000 MT per one year) - $380.00 per one MT
150, 000 MT x 12 months (1 800 000 MT per one year) - $360.00 per one MT
200, 000 MT x 12 months (2 400 000 MT per one year) - $340.00 per one MT
Payment Terms Contract: SBLC(One Month Value Valid For 365 Day + 1 Day) or T/T
(Wire Transfer) Before Loading
*** NO L/C, DLC, IRDLC PAYMENT (PLEASE DO NOT ASK )
FOR CONTRACT SPOTS : ( No Performance Bond )
SPOT 25 000 MT - $460.00
SPOT 50 000 MT - $440.00
SPOT 100 000 MT - $410.00
SPOT 150 000 MT - $390.00
SPOT 200 000 MT - $370.00
Payment Terms For Spot Contract: SBLC Format MT 760 or T/T (Wire
Transfer) Before Loading
*** NO L/C, DLC, IRDLC PAYMENT(PLEASE DO NOT ASK)
Option 1 : CONTRACT
PAYMENT TERMS FOR CONTRACTS: BG MT 760 or SBLC MT 760 or T/T (Wire Transfer)
Option 2 : SPOT
PAYMENT TERMS FOR SPOT CONTRACTS: BG MT 760 (Valid For 45 Day) or SBLC MT 760
(Valid For 45 Day) or T/T (Wire Transfer) Before Loading
PROCEDURES FOR 12 MONTH CONTRACTS:
1. Buyer issues LOI or ICPO + RWA or BCL
2. The Seller will present the draft contract for acceptance by the Buyer.
Contract goes through normal negotiation and validation period.
3. Buyer returns the draft contract by exchanging it by facsimile or Email
attachment, duly signed and sealed, within 24 hours, the draft copy will be
deemed legal until hard copies exchanged.
4. Buyer Bank issues Irrevocable, Transferable or Non-Transferable, Confirmed
SWIFT BG OR SBLC MT 760, to receive the Seller Bank within 5 (five)
working days. Seller issues to Buyer Bank POP Within(3-5) days and 2 %
5. The delivery and forwarding begin immediately according to the contract.
***All Banking charges including confirmation from the Buyer´s Bank shall be
borne by the buyer and all banking charges incurred by the Seller at Seller´s Bank
shall be borne by the Seller.
PROCEDURES FOR SPOT CONTRACTS :
working days. Seller issues to Buyer Bank POP Within(3–5) days
*PAYMENT TERMS AND PROCEDURES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE.
ORIGIN : Brazil
CONTRACT : Minimum 12 months, and contracts are CIF basis only
MINIMUM ORDER CONTRACT QUANTITY : 150, 000 Metric Tons
DELIVERY PORTS: ASWP (Except Iran And UN Sanctioned Countries) -
Provided it is suitable, capable and a secure US/UN sanctioned port’
PORT OF LOADING: Santos - Port
DELIVERY TERMS: 12 Months contract minimum with longer contracts
PACKING: The product will be packed in net 50 kg (fifty kilograms) new
polypropylene bags with polyethylene lining. The bags have a combined tare
of 140/160 Grams (One hundred and forty / One hundred and sixty grams) and
are sufficient to ensure the safe arrival of product to destination. The sugar is
lifted in bags grouped together........ ( SEE BELOW PICTURE ATTACHED )
INSPECTIONS: SGS or Bureau De Veritas in loading port at seller’s cost
1. Bill of Loading, three (3/3) copies.
2. Commercial Invoice, three (3/3) copies.
3. Certificate of Origin, three (3/3) copies.
4. Certificate of Quality and Quantity Issued by SGS, three (3/3) copies.
5. Phyto-sanitary Certificate, three (3/3) copies.
6. Insurance certificate.
- Posted By: ITelnadey&Trading
- Phone: 00201004951097
- Address: egypt, cairo, Egypt
Published date: January 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Offer To Sell White SugarSugar - Naushie Exports - India - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Naushie Exports, a well established Importing and exporting company has its head office at Nagercoil and branch at Tuticorin in India is dealing in Food Items, Grains, Pulses, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Coir Products, Chemicals and Metals. Having wide...
Offer To Sell JaggerrySugar - Naushie Exports - India - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
We can supply best quality Jaggery of Indian origin , mainly two types available with us , produced from cane sugar and from Indian palm trees , is processed in the natural way & no chemicals are added at any stage of its processing . Packing in 250 ...
White Sugar Icumsa45Sugar - AMFITRIAD SRL - Moldova - October 10, 2013 - contact company for price
- Polarization: 99.80% Degrees minimum. - Ash by electrical conduct: 0.04% max (on dry weight basis) - Ash content: 0.04% maximum. - Product Standards: ICUMSA45 RBU Max. (Brazil SGS scale) - Solubility: 100% Dry and Free Flowing. - Colour: Sparkling ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"