4 5kg Tin 28 30 Brix Tomato Paste - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Tomato Form: Pasty
Color: red Processing Type: Cold Break Shelf Life:
Weight (kg): 4.5kg Additive: No additive Salt: No
A/B:2.2 Purity (%): 100% Origin:Xinjiang, China
Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details: tinplate can(170mm
SpecN.W(kg) G.W(kg) CTNS/20'FCL
4.5kgX6tins/ctn 27 30 750
Delivery Detail: 15 days after getting the deposit and
confirming all designs
Specifications We can supply easy open and normal canned
tomato paste 70g, 140g, 198g, 210g, 400g, 800g, 850g, 2200g,
3000g and 4500g, which brix are 18-20%, 22-24% and 28-30%.
At the same time we can also offer you the 28-30%, 36-38%
tomato paste in drum.
Commodity 2012 Crop Tomato paste
Type Cold break
Packing(ctn) 4.5kgX6 tins/carton
Quantity per 20’fcl 750 cartons/20ft container
Howard mold count 50% max positive field
Lycopene 50 mg/100g min
Microorganism In comply with commercial sterilization.
Food additive No additive
Remnants of Prohibited agricultural chemicals No
Storage Store in a clean, dry, well-ventilated area; prevent
direct sunshine to the products.
Shelf life 24 month from date of manufacture under
appropriate storage conditions.
Processing chart Raw material inspection, Raw material
storage, Washing inside and outside packing, Dilute, Pipeline
pasteurization, Filling, Sealing, Cooling, Heat
retaining, Proving, Labeler and box up, Storage, Inspection and
- Posted By: CHINA GIGANTIC WHALE INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
- Phone: 862260379292
- Address: GATE 5,XINGANG 2ND ROAD(E.), TANGGU DISTRICT, TIAN, Tianjin, China
- Website: http://www.cnwhale.com/
Published date: August 2, 2013 -
- Business Description: CHINA GIGANTIC WHALE INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD is a professional manufacturer
specialized in tomato processing, sale and export, and is a leading
enterprise of agricultural industrialization in Xinjiang Region. Our
company is located at the foot of North Tianshan Mountain, with unique
geographical environment and climatic conditions (convenient water
conservancy facilities, enough light, big temperature difference between
day and night) for producing superior raw materials (green, pollution
free, lycopene high and low HMC tomatoes), providing a reliable quality
assurance for our products.
We can supply 28 30% brix and 30 32% brix drum packed tomato paste and 850g 4.5kg tinplate canned tomato paste. Our output is more than 2,000 tons of tomato paste per month. The products are exported to many foreign countries and regions, including some European countries and African countries. Excellent quality and reasonable price have made all the customers very satisfied. They have become our regular customers. Our goal is to ensure superior quality and the most competitive price for our customers.
We persist in "People Orientation, Advanced Management, Quality and Credibility" business development concept to create the first brand of tomato paste industry. We do hope to build our win win cooperative relationships with the friends from all over the world.
Purest Tomato PasteTomato Paste - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Our tomato paste includes two kinds: 1. Hot break: heated to about 100Â°C; pectin is preserved - hicker - ketchup. 2. Cold break: heated to about 66Â°C; colour and flavour is preserved - juice. Type Cold Break Hot Break Brix % 28- 30, 30- 32, 36- 38 ...
Canned Whole TomatoesTomato Paste - ningbo xinchan trading co.,ltd - China - January 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Directly filled tomato paste tin Brix 22- 24% , 24- 26% and 28- 30% Size packing: 850g , 3kg and 4.5kg In advanced products according to request . Ningbo xinchan trading co. , ltd specialized manufacture tomato paste products for last 4 years , popul...
Canned Tomato Paste In Good Quality And Great TasteTomato Paste - WINDFOOD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - China - January 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Specificationï¼š Canned tomato paste Size Specs Taste Package 6/ 4500g Cold break or hot break density ( 18- 20% ; 22- 24% ; 28- 30% ) Salty Sour Spicy Sweet Steel tin Glass jar 6/ A10 6/ A9 12/ 850g 12/ 800g 24/ 425g 24/ 400g 24/ 198g 100/ 70g 12/ 5...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"