Birch Plywood With High Quality - Chinaprice: contact company for price
is exported to all over the global.
Here are our product catalogue as below:
commerical plywood: Okoume plywood, Bingangor plywood, pencil cendar etc
fancy plywood: Teak，walnut, Red oak, Maple, Cherry etc
construction plywood:black and brown film faced plywood
Other species: MDF, Hardboard, blockboard etc
Sizes: 1220*2440/1250*2500 or according your request
Core:poplar, eucaluptus, combination core etc
The min order :1x20GP container
Trade terms:FOB, CIF, CFR
My skype is kevin9988a and phone is 8618615392936.
If you have requirements and questions please feel free to contact us.
- Posted By: ast co.,ltd
- Phone: 8618615392936
- Address: jiahe garden, Linyi, China
- Website: http://www.sxqh.com
Published date: May 7, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Charles Eames Plastic Chair Ch108 AbsFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - May 6, 2013 - contact company for price
This chair is designed by Charles & Ray Eames, it is very popular with everyone. It is belong to designer furniture, designer replica and modern classic furniture. Product Size : W52 x D60 x H84cm Packing volume : 0.22cbm/pc Packing:Stong Shipping Ca...
Ghost Arm Chair BlackFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - May 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Reinventing the classic Louis XV armchair for Kartell, the playful Louis Ghost Armchair (2002) is a postmodern triumph of technical innovation and historical style.Recommended for residential and commercial use. Manufactured in Italy by Kartell. 1. P...
Tulip Chair Ch141 BlueFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
In a 1956 cover story in Time magazine, Eero Saarinen said he was designing a collection to 'clear up the slum of legs in the U.S. home.' Later that year, he completed his Pedestal Table and Tulip™ Chair Collection (1956) and obliterated the 'slum' b...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"