Eames Lounge Chair And Ottoman Ch058 White - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The plywood shells are made by moulds opened by original eames lougne chair
Cushions, buttoms and tubes are covered by full italian top grain leather
High flexibility foam
Solid aluminum five star legs
The leg tips can be adjustable freely
1.Plywood in seat and backrest shells
2. 7-plyer plywood
3. Natural walnut veneer on surface of plywood
4. Soft italian top grain leather upholstery in cushions
5. Five star aluminum base with 360 degree swiveling
- Posted By: Nasida Furniture Company Ltd
- Phone: 8675583639165
- Address: 418, Shilian Road, Henggang Town,Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.nasidafurniture.com
Published date: April 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Tulip Chair Ch141 BlueFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
In a 1956 cover story in Time magazine, Eero Saarinen said he was designing a collection to 'clear up the slum of legs in the U.S. home.' Later that year, he completed his Pedestal Table and Tulip™ Chair Collection (1956) and obliterated the 'slum' b...
Swan Chair Ch149 1108Furniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 15, 2013 - contact company for price
This chair is designed by Isamu Noguchi. It is belong to designer furniture, modern classic furniture and designer replica.A place to browse and shop for the chair that you have always wanted at the best possible prices: For the new Office, the new l...
Ball Chair Ch136 RedFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 15, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Molded Fiberglass chair shell 2. Glossy fiberglass effect without mark 3. Fiberglass base ( aluminum base available) 4. Upholstery cushion with fabric or leather Product Size : W120 x D90 x H120cm Packing volume : 0.91cbm/pc fiberglass base can tu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"