Ghost Arm Chair Black - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Ghost Armchair (2002) is a postmodern triumph of technical innovation
and historical style.Recommended for residential and commercial use. Manufactured in Italy by Kartell.
1. Polycarbonate material
2. One piece moulded frame chair
3. Glossy face effect
4. Transparent, white and black colors available
- Posted By: Nasida Furniture Company Ltd
- Phone: 8675583639165
- Address: 418, Shilian Road, Henggang Town,Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.nasidafurniture.com
Published date: May 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Charles Eames Plastic Chair Ch108 AbsFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - May 6, 2013 - contact company for price
This chair is designed by Charles & Ray Eames, it is very popular with everyone. It is belong to designer furniture, designer replica and modern classic furniture. Product Size : W52 x D60 x H84cm Packing volume : 0.22cbm/pc Packing:Stong Shipping Ca...
Tulip Chair Ch141 BlueFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
In a 1956 cover story in Time magazine, Eero Saarinen said he was designing a collection to 'clear up the slum of legs in the U.S. home.' Later that year, he completed his Pedestal Table and Tulip™ Chair Collection (1956) and obliterated the 'slum' b...
Eames Lounge Chair And Ottoman Ch058 WhiteFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
All leather cushions and plywood shells can be knockdown like originals The plywood shells are made by moulds opened by original eames lougne chair Cushions, buttoms and tubes are covered by full italian top grain leather High flexibility foam Solid ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"