Tulip Chair Ch141 Blue - Chinaprice: contact company for price
designing a collection to 'clear up the slum of legs in the U.S. home.'
Later that year, he completed his Pedestal Table and Tulip™ Chair
Collection (1956) and obliterated the 'slum' by creating a cast aluminum
base inspired by a drop of high-viscosity liquid. Stamped with the
KnollStudio logo and Eero Saarinen’s signature. Made in Italy.
Product Size : W51 x D59 x H86cm
Packing volume : 0.25cbm/pc
Packing:Stong Shipping Carton
- Posted By: Nasida Furniture Company Ltd
- Phone: 8675583639165
- Address: 418, Shilian Road, Henggang Town,Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.nasidafurniture.com
Published date: April 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Swan Chair Ch149 1108Furniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 15, 2013 - contact company for price
This chair is designed by Isamu Noguchi. It is belong to designer furniture, modern classic furniture and designer replica.A place to browse and shop for the chair that you have always wanted at the best possible prices: For the new Office, the new l...
Ball Chair Ch136 RedFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 15, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Molded Fiberglass chair shell 2. Glossy fiberglass effect without mark 3. Fiberglass base ( aluminum base available) 4. Upholstery cushion with fabric or leather Product Size : W120 x D90 x H120cm Packing volume : 0.91cbm/pc fiberglass base can tu...
Barcelona Chair Ch093three 0185Furniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Barcelona Chair this product is designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. It is belong to designer furniture, modern classic furniture and designer replica. Item No. : CH093Three-0185# 1.Full genuine leather seat and back cushions 2. The cushions are mad...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce