Wegner Shell Chair Ch07 Ch198 Natural - Chinaprice: contact company for price
to designer furniture, modern classic furniture and designer replica.
This chair is very popular.
A place to browse and shop for the chair that you have always wanted at the best possible prices: For the new Office, the new living room, or just for a new look. Bringing together the very best in style, quality and excellent workmanship.
1. Molded plywood chair shell
2. The plywood can do paint with colors
3. Plywood can do walnut veneer on face
4.Upholstery leather and fabric cushion
- Posted By: Nasida Furniture Company Ltd
- Phone: 8675583639165
- Address: 418, Shilian Road, Henggang Town,Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.nasidafurniture.com
Published date: April 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Tulip Chair Ch141 BlueFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
In a 1956 cover story in Time magazine, Eero Saarinen said he was designing a collection to 'clear up the slum of legs in the U.S. home.' Later that year, he completed his Pedestal Table and Tulip™ Chair Collection (1956) and obliterated the 'slum' b...
Eames Lounge Chair And Ottoman Ch058 WhiteFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
All leather cushions and plywood shells can be knockdown like originals The plywood shells are made by moulds opened by original eames lougne chair Cushions, buttoms and tubes are covered by full italian top grain leather High flexibility foam Solid ...
Lem Piston Stool Ch084 WhiteFurniture - Commercial - Nasida Furniture Company Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
This Lem Piston Stool is designed by Isamu Noguchi. It is belong to designer furniture, modern classic furniture and designer replica. Top grain leather Polished chromed aluminum effect Tubular steel column Product Size:W36x D46 x H76cm Product Volum...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce