Blanket Chest Made By The Hand Of Best Crafts Workers In Korea Since 1970 S - Koreaprice: contact company for price
- Chest with the door is open half.
- Chest decorated with luxurious Namdaemum (the South gate of Seoul) shaped brass pattern.
- Use to keep several stuffs like clothes, book, articles at inside and to put beddings or objects at top.
- With good wood grain, broad yet thick brass decorations are match well each other, feels simple & rustic falvor..
- Interior furniture feeling ancestor's tradition and qntique mood, as well as use as space storage.
- Posted By: ENK
- Phone: 821194476886
- Address: Room 303, 146-1, Gye-dong, Chongro-ku, Seoul, Korea
- Website: http://www.koreatraditional.co.kr
Published date: May 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Korean Antique Furnitures Made By The Hand Of Best Crafts Workers In Korea Since 1970 SFurniture - Household - Storage - ENK - Korea - May 19, 2013 - contact company for price
We are one of trading company delaing with Korea traditional furniture or antique furniture since 2009 and specialized in the direct sales of fine antique furnitures made by the hand of best crafts workers in Korea since 1970's. We are seeking reliab...
Sell Storage Basket Straw Paper FabricFurniture - Household - Storage - QINGDAO BAITAILAI TRADING CO.,LTD - China - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Qingdao baitailai trading co.ltd is founded in 2005 and located in qingdao ，a beautiful coastal city. Our company has been mainly engaged in the production and export kinds of basketries, bags made of straw, cotton and canvas and holiday decor...
Water Hyacinth Laundry Hamper Kh 1067Furniture - Household - Storage - CRAFTS - Vietnam - December 24, 2012 - contact company for price
KH-1067 WATER HYACINTH LAUNDRY HAMPER FISH BONE WEAVING WOODEN FRAME BROWN COLOR Founded in 2006, KIM HUNG is known as the one of the leading manufacturers and exporters in Vietnam Handicraft items. With products being sold and widely accepted by mor...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"