Handicrafts Iron Ink Painting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
It flourished in Qing dynasty, which it had the history of more than 300 years.
It uses hammer as the paintbrush, iron as the ink, wooden board as the paper to complete the handicrafts.and the major subject of the image include traditional chinese ink-painting, portrait(developed in morden times)and so on.
And this article is available to the DIY design for gifts and decorations market.
Now I just want to find some partners to start the business on this handicrafts.and I believe it has big opportunity to 'win'.
Waiting for responses.
Handicrafts Iron Ink Painting
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: JC
- Phone: 8613966010783
- Address: Wan Zhi, Wu Hu, China
Published date: October 22, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Handicrafts Iron Ink Painting 2Furniture - Household - JC - China - October 22, 2012 - contact company for price
This article shows the most traditional culture of Chinese. And this article is available to the DIY design for gifts and decorations market. If people are interested in traditional culture of Chinese, this would be the good choice. Now I just want t...
Handicrafts Iron Ink Painting1Furniture - Household - JC - China - October 22, 2012 - contact company for price
This article shows the most traditional culture of Chinese. It uses hammer as the paintbrush, iron as the ink, wooden board as the paper to complete the handicrafts.and the major subject of the image include traditional chinese ink-painting, portrait...
Furniture For BedroomsFurniture - Household - Shenzhen jianpeng Science and education equipment. - China - October 10, 2012 - contact company for price
Description:Bedroom Furniture Item No.:ZT-A108 Material:Wooden Wood Style :panel PanelType:ParticleBoard Color:White/Coffee Volume:0.496/m³ Appearance:Modern, Fashion PlaceofOrigin:Guangdong, China(Mainland) Brandname:jianpeng Certificate:ISO9001:200...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"